[H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears for Nvidia, AMD, Intel, PS5, XBOX

While "scalper" pricing sucks, it does keep inventory in stock. If someone really wants to buy a card bad enough, they can get it. In this case, demand is elastic, but supply doesn't appear to be. There are too many dollars chasing too little product. That's capitalism. I just wish that reselling didn't become an occupation fro so many people.

Wtf is up with Newegg. Yesterday got a very late denial notice for shuffle. Today they failed to even deliver that lol. I entered at 1:55pm est and no notification. I want the disappointment lol.

i just got my rejection email. Guess ill battle the bots for a 6700xt tomorrow. I really need a 2 slot car

i just got my rejection email. Guess ill battle the bots for a 6700xt tomorrow. I really need a 2 slot car
Your post just reminded me that I will miss out on this 6700XT launch tomorrow... I am scheduled to volunteer at Habitat. Oh well. I sure hope they drop lots more than just the new Radeon cards tomorrow, for everyone's sake. And I hope they don't, for my sake. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Your post just reminded me that I will miss out on this 6700XT launch tomorrow... I am scheduled to volunteer at Habitat. Oh well. I sure hope they drop lots more than just the new Radeon cards tomorrow, for everyone's sake. And I hope they don't, for my sake. :sneaky:
I still havent gotten my rejection from Newegg.
I had cards in my cart at Zotac but website crashed and I didnt get either.
Only wanted one but it left cart then grabbed different and it failed too.

GPU pricing is reflective of base MSRP + 6 months mining profit , which is roughly where the 'scalper' prices have landed and retailers are following suit, we may not like it but that is the economics behind the prices...

Newegg is getting an early start on the shuffle today for the Radeon 6700X launch.

1616070784726.png

1616070821046.png

1616070846907.png

I can't get over the $800 dollars lower end midrange cards. We joked about this happening when Nvidia 2080ti came out at $1200. And here we are lol.

Asus and MSI have officially lost their minds.

crazy prices on aib
Everything up to the $569 XFX are at least within reason compared to the MSRP (if you consider the MSRP fair), if they're quality parts. I wouldn't consider anything over $600, personally.

Entered for the $479 ones like I'm sure most who enter will. In a sane world where do you think the 6700xt lands pricewise? $449 tops? GL all who entered and really need something to game on.

that is one big newegg shuffle. May be we will have a shot today? ROFL

I was sitting there and the 6700 never showed on the direct buy page. Fuck them again. I didn't really want one, but figured I'd try it anyway.

From what I'm hearing one of the good bots was updated for this drop and the bots got them. I guess there were even 6800 cards also, but they are gone too.

I'm team green and actually got a 3070 in one of the first shuffles, and have never been chosen since even though I've entered basically every single one. Only reason I'd like to grab an AMD card is I gave my daughter's friend an RX580 a few months back from my eGPU because I thought "hey this card has to be like $150 or so nowadays, I'll be nice and use my mac's discrete graphics for a bit and grab like a 5700 on sale or something..."

BOY WAS I WRONG! Someone was trying to sell that same card here for $400 just last week (and that's what they are going for on eBay). Doing all my video rendering on my mbp is making my laptop sound like its mining :(

... here's hope all of us have a chance today, and if I get two I'll let y'all know!

Back