[H]ot ? Skulltrail motherboard $100 + tax frys instore

I'm within a reasonable driving distance of three Fry's locations. :)

I count all of ours as driving distance so I say 4! Plano, Irving, Dallas, and Arlington. Yeah Arlington is a bit of a haul but is close enough if they are the only ones with what you are looking for.

I count all of ours as driving distance so I say 4! Plano, Irving, Dallas, and Arlington. Yeah Arlington is a bit of a haul but is close enough if they are the only ones with what you are looking for.

Too bad they are all out, but yeah, I have made the trip from Frisco to Arlington to grab a deal. I got an Asus Maximus for $60 back when they were still selling for $150, so the gas was worth it.

I guess it depends how reasonable dozens of miles are. :p

I'm less than 2 blocks from one Fry's, another is 18 miles away, another is 30 miles away, another is 35 miles away, another is 45 miles away, another is 50 miles away and another is 60 miles away. After that, it's 125 miles in one direction or 350 miles in the other to get to more stores.

Bump, If anyone picked any of these up and still has it laying around let me know as I am looking for a skulltrail board

Bump, If anyone picked any of these up and still has it laying around let me know as I am looking for a skulltrail board
Why would you bump a five month old thread up? Just post in the FS/FT forums that you are looking for a skulltrail board.

Because a lot of people look into their CP at threads they have posted in if there are new posts. That way it would show up.

None in Woodland Hills. I haven't seen one of those boards on the shelf in months. The last good motherboard clearance deal I got was a MSI X58M mATX board for $99 last month. :D

One thing I did see is that the QX9770 is down to $50.00 on clearance. None were available in Woodland Hills either.
Cool you saved me a trip. Maybe I will check out the burbank store.

I suggest calling first lol
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Dame I'm too late. I would have jump on it if I found deal like that for a Skulltrail mobo!

Back