[H]ot EA Store:PC BFBC2 Vietnam: $5, Mirror's Edge | SimCity4 | SPECACT Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
86eyrryar - an unused 10 dollar off code.

i was hoping to get crysis warhead for 2 cents, but when you apply the code it voids the current sale price.

It works for FIFA10. It's got to work for some other games . . . hmm. :p

Got Sim City 4, FIFA10, Mirror's Edge, and the BF upgrade kit DLC (even though I don't have BC2 yet, heh) for free, no tax. :) Thanks OP.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it works for all digital downloads, it doesnt work on physical media

If I knew that I wouldnt of gotten Mirrors Edge lol I did want Sim City 4 tho it was a must buy for me :(

I might have to do this all over again lol to see what else I can get for 5.00

ok guys i got a complete list that works with the 10.00 Code

Crysis Warhead
EA Sports FIFA Manager 09 *
FIFA Soccer 10 *
Littlest Pet Shop
Mirror's Edge *
MySims
NFL Head Coach
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition
Spore Creepy & Cute Parts Pack
The Sims Castaway Stories
The Sims Pet Stories
The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff
The Sims 2 Seasons
The Sims 2 Apartment Life
The Sims 2 Best of Business Collection *
The Sims 2 Free Time
The Sims 2 University Life Collection *

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it works for all digital downloads, it doesnt work on physical media

Someone want to give this a shot? All PC games sorted by price: http://eastore.ea.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCategoryProductListPage&SiteID=ea&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=718200&CallingPageID=CategoryProductListPage&Env=BASE&sort=price&direction=up&itemIdx=0&categoryID=8831900&childCategoryID=8831900. I didn't bother trying as some people on CAG were saying adding other games was deactivating the code, though they may have been trying to add physical media.

EDIT: Nevermind, list above this post. Thanks again.

It works for FIFA10. It's got to work for some other games . . . hmm. :p

Got Sim City 4, FIFA10, Mirror's Edge, and the BF upgrade kit DLC (even though I don't have BC2 yet, heh) for free, no tax. :) Thanks OP.

If you happen to find other games that can be tacked on for free, please do post them!

Edit: beaten to the punch!

ok guys i got a complete list that works with the 10.00 Code

EA Sports FIFA Manager 09 *
FIFA Soccer 10 *
Littlest Pet Shop
Mirror's Edge *
MySims
NFL Head Coach
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition
Spore Creepy & Cute Parts Pack
The Sims Castaway Stories
The Sims Pet Stories
The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff
The Sims 2 Seasons
The Sims 2 Apartment Life
The Sims 2 Best of Business Collection *
The Sims 2 Free Time
The Sims 2 University Life Collection *

also works on crysis warhead. 4.95 after coupon.

Should work with most downloadable PC games, that list is just stuff you should be able to get for free with the code since they're $10 or less base price.

I didn't get charged tax, $4.99 for me. I am finally updating the game so I can try it out. Had to replace the power brick for my D-Link gigabit switch, it died when I unplugged it to reset it.

So this only works on Battlefield BC2 specact kit, Mirrors edge, and simycity 4?

I can't get it to work on Mass Effect 2, dragon age, or anyting else.

Those were the only 3 games you can get for free that I found. The code works on other stuff, brings alot of tittles down to 5 bucks. I added and deleted stuff from my cart for like 10 mins checking prices. Just put the promocode in again after everytime you add something.

Well it doesn't work on ME2, it's 9.95 and after the code is in it drops......to 9.95.

It wont add SimCity for me. a popup box comes up but doesn't allow me to go forward.

Before we can add SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition to your cart, please make the following selections:

YES battlefield Vietnam works 100% on Steam. I just picked up crysis warhead for 4.95. Didnt need the code it was on sale Promo Price 4.95

Last edited:
i kepp getting Payment Authorization Failed when i hit checkout for spectact and mirrors edge

YES battlefield Vietnam works 100% on Steam. I just picked up crysis warhead for 4.95. Didnt need the code it was on sale Promo Price 4.95

guys I got one Code left if you dont want to go through the Hassle of Signing up. First person to post here that wants it I will PM it to you

Me?

Code PMed to Tolyngee

I have some games from Steam I can gift, I'll PM you later a list to see if there's anything you'd like.

Now, I own BC2 on disc/D2D/Steam, but don't have any installed. Can I still go ahead and order the Vietnam beforehand, or do I need to create an EA BC2 acct or something for this to work?

(Obviously I will want to tie it to Steam...)

you can get the code now you dont need to have BC2 installed or registered no problem & yes it works with steam

Does it matter if I use a current EA account to buy these? or should I make a new one?

i used my current account. its not like its being done through a Proxy where you need to Fake your Info. This is all 100% legit/Legal so it cant come back to haunt you.

You have to use a Legit Credit card or paypal anyways so they would catch you either way if this was a scam.

I just bit on this, thanks op. Only issue I have is my BF:V key has not been emailed yet and its been about 45 mins.

Here's 50 free points --

Hit one of the Nature's Made links and enter 031604014704. You can repeat it 5 times, for 10 points a piece.

placed an order with EA, says pending, been over an hour

I dont know to be honest. Ive done this twice no problems. Im not sure maybe EA & recycle are getting Slammed right now. I do know between hard & overclock people are signing up like crazy.

For $10.64, I just got Vietnam, SPECACT and BF2142!

W00t W00t!

(Already have Mirror's Edge and SimCity 4)

Tolyngee you didnt take the Free sim city 4 & mirror edge? or do you have them already.

Tolyngee you didnt take the Free sim city 4 & mirror edge? or do you have them already.

Already have 'em, but don't have BF2142, so for $5, what the hell! :D

(I got $30+ worth of games for $10!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back