[H]ordism Humor!

gkanakis

[H]ard|Gawd
So I’m slowly getting all my boxen up and going. My garden is turning into a farm. I’m really hoping to get to the NSZ. With my PPD and PPW production up, I’m able to tear though more WU. Got one borg at my bosses house, producing 18,000 pernts and a headless naked boxen at my daughters house. Remote locations make them hard to bounce. Hopefully I can keep the Mojo and afford not to resort to the Pizzaboxen or Pherretboxen. If my SWMBO keeps her eyes on scrapbooking, I will be able to afford more “D” and not be a FBNF.

lol! That's awesome, gkanakis! I feel lucky to not be on that level :D. Then, I am striving to that level :D:D!

Nice post... See, my problem is that I have found myself using some of these [H]ordisms in real life conversations.... granted most of them have been with my wife, but still....

Is that a sign that I may have a problem of some sort??

Beers and tamales all....

Nice post... See, my problem is that I have found myself using some of these [H]ordisms in real life conversations.... granted most of them have been with my wife, but still....

Is that a sign that I may have a problem of some sort??

Beers and tamales all....

No, it just means you are slowly, inevitably, trying to convince her to your quest... [H]ordisms are also an easy way to get the Fry's techs confused (but that was by accident!), you know, the same ones who insited to me that Acer was bought off by Gateway?

lol :D I know. They [Fry's sales] however, insisted otherwise. Very insistenly.

They probably didn't even know eMachines was bought off by Gateway....:rolleyes:

Oh well. I only feel sorry for the unknowing masses that believe them. (after I saw them recommending the cheap-o athena power PSU [yes... they sell one for 25usd...], because '34A' should be enough to cover a gtx260...)

That is one heck of a borg at the bosses.

I'm very happy that the wife has taken some interest in my folding, enough that when I say my ppd is down she knows what I'm talking about.

Depends on the model. Some of them are decent Topower builds.

Thanks! (I say that too often, but that's the truth!).

I just use 'danke' from now on.

OP: heh... I just have a plant, that has a companion...(a weed, more like, not a plant)

a weed has a bad habit of growing rather large tho...

For the unenlightened, what does FBNF stand for? I got the rest...

FBNF = Fly By Night Folder, here today, gone tomorrow

Sadly, I've resembled one myself in the past. :( I'm sticking around this time though.

Work was reeeeealy slow this morning. So I thought I would use all the words from the [H]orde dictionary to tell a story.
Sad part is it's all true.
I have 2 of my GTS 275 in my bosses computer. He's letting me use his computer to fold until I have all mine up.

I'm really glad you guys enjoyed it.... my next one will be better!

Long live the [H]orde!!

Last edited:
Back