[H]orde IRC Channel (NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a PITA, but....let me try giving you a quick rundown from memory.

When you load the 1st time it will ask what you want to connect to, go to "ADD" or something like that, and input the info avaliable on the 1st post in this thread.

Then when you go to connect you hit"other" or osmething of the like, and choose at the bottom of the list(thats where the one you added should default to). Then connect.

Someone who uses it regularly will be able to help more (i juts used it a bit recently to get my bot running)

File -> Select Server... -> Add

Description "irc.dp.cx"
IRC Server "irc.dp.cx"
Group "irc.dp.cx"

Click Add.

Quickest way to connect to the IRC server is to type in a new server window: "/server irc.dp.cx". That uses all default settings to connect to it and works for most networks.

Don't forget to install NNS :)

That's cause he's probably watching SG-1 again while faking work. :p

LOL, I just noticed this post from you Tobit, keep forgetting your back, lol, would never have known.....

As for SG-1, where have you been, I already finished SG-1 ;)

Im watching SG:A now, lol!

*BUMP*

Yes, sometimes I am drunk but my heart is in the right place.

Tobit is usually fun when hes drunk too. Everyone come join the party! NOW!

:D

o ya....PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......dont forget the H&B CCity

Oh thanks guys, Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :p

You are banned from the channel #hardocp

lol finally somebody agrees with me that everything is all your fault :)

Seriously why was i banned repeatedly by Tobit in irc?
Let me count the ways..

1) You don't fold.
2) You constantly act like a 2 year old.
3) You get in fights repeatedly
4) No one knows who the fuck you are
5) Rinse and Repeat

Grow up, quick causing strife, and we might let you back in. I am not the only one who feels this way so do not blame me entirely.

What's the main purpose of the IRC channel anyway? Aside from team strategy forming against other teams you would not want be privy to, what other important functions does it serve? I can't see its usefulness even as an adjunct to the forum. :confused:

1.I do fold.
2.CCity and feather and several others have no issue with me.
3. Wtf?

Nothing nearly that official/formal Apollo. Just a place for folks to exchange live chat instead of PM's or text messages. Rarely are there any serious chats unless a newbie comes along who needs help. It's mostly random live chat without the delay of other mediums.

Reckless, you have been unbanned. The regulars have told me that you get into arguments with people and behave in a rude manner nearly every time you participate in a discussion on the channel. If you continue to act this way, you will be banned for good. Consider this a warning. If you're willing to change your attitude and treat others with respect, then you are welcome to spend time there.

I like how someone who thinks he folds for Team 33 is able to make such calls and make them stand. Whatever. Take the 7K PPD you fold for us and shove them up your ass Zero. That is what I have to say. You are so unaware of what happens in the IRC channel but you come across as the owner, I love it. Fucker off.

I might be a prick, and very opinionated, but at least I have stood behind Team 33 always and never folded for anyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back