• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[H]orde Icons 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

xENo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
1,614
OK guys, I'm planning a revamp of our sig system. This one would generate an image once every 24 hours with your "insignia" and the number of WUs under your belt. The following images are what I've been working on for the last 4 hours.

Let me know if I should go for it, or stick with what we have. What we have will still be functional for a long while, as well. Unchanged. Version 2.0 will be all new.

Here's the insignias I've come up with.

legend.gif


legendlarge.gif
 
Looks great! And lots of room on the upper end of the points range for the [H]ardest of them all

u_phixt
<-- don't worry, it's going up :)
 
phixt said:
Looks great! And lots of room on the upper end of the points range for the [H]ardest of them all

u_phixt
<-- don't worry, it's going up :)

Yeah, I made sure to allow plenty of expansion room. Put it this way... if you make it onto the bottom of that larger graphic... then the human race owes you a cookie, man.
 
update: if you want the new "Temp" images type, just change your current mentallyretired.com/h/index.cfm to mentallyretired.com/h2/index.cfm in your toolbar shortcut. If you're cant figure it out, then just wait, I should have something easy in a week or so.... :D


xENo
 


sweet..... xENo you're the man... these rock
 
Personal opinion, I kinda like the size/font of the old ones... I like the headroom for points with the new color scheme, but some of those get difficult to see (not that I'll reach 4 or 5 million points any time soon)....

But I'm for anything that supports the [H]orde and Folding!


Keep on Folding!!

 
Looks good xENo! I too like the larger size font on the old [H]'s but the new layout is very nice!


 
I too think the high value [H]'s should be more impressive, with a bit more red maybe :p

Otherwise:
u_Smoky.gif
:D
 
The size is a bit smaller because I'm going to make... hmm maybe I'll make it configurable.... I'll kick around some ideas. :D
 
I like the idea of them all being one size.. and the new size is fine (esp if you're trying to save on bandwidth) otherwise I like the old size more.

but the colors... PLEASE Xeno... pink for 500k? 50 and 100 look a lot like 1m and 2m... lets get some black and red up in the higher point places and pink and purple down at the 50 and 100 (which arguably nobody is at by the time they get a logo sig going with new computers busted out over 100 ppd.)

Thank you again for the sig stuff. it is great.

cheers, sharp

 


It's Verry Nassuh, But I don't think he'll be verrry keenuh...

We've Already Got One!

Sweet, keep up the good work.
 
sharp said:
I like the idea of them all being one size.. and the new size is fine (esp if you're trying to save on bandwidth) otherwise I like the old size more.

but the colors... PLEASE Xeno... pink for 500k? 50 and 100 look a lot like 1m and 2m... lets get some black and red up in the higher point places and pink and purple down at the 50 and 100 (which arguably nobody is at by the time they get a logo sig going with new computers busted out over 100 ppd.)

Thank you again for the sig stuff. it is great.

cheers, sharp



What about if I traded 250 for 100k and 500 for 500k? It took me longer to make those little images than it did to code the output... lol
 
xENo said:
What about if I traded 250 for 100k and 500 for 500k? It took me longer to make those little images than it did to code the output... lol

xENo,

That would be much better.... Like the numbers also.




edit: to get xENo's name right
 
i liked the old one, but i like the new one even better


<edit>
i see that some people have their score linked to a stats page while other people have it linked to hardfolding.com, can this be made the same for everyone?
</edit>
 
The best I can do is make it link to your page on my site...... the extremeoverclockers page uses an internal user id....
 
xENo said:
The best I can do is make it link to your page on my site...... the extremeoverclockers page uses an internal user id....

that would be fine with me

 
I edited my to ExtremeOverclocking, since Hardfolding is down. When that issue (not certain what it is, I'm sure it's in a thread somewhere) is resolved I will repoint.....


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top