[H]orde|Bowl II - It's all in here! Schedules, statistics, rankings and smack talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BRO]Alaskan;1030561405 said:
And that what it looks like when the weiner recieves it also :eek:

haha haha he said weiner!

Good thing every good [H]Bowl weiner knows how to put one together :p

RPhArrow

best of luck on being the grand prize weiner! ;)

A free entry into next year's competition ;) .

can I get a free entry for next year? :D

Bowl update:

RPh vs. joeb0b
joeb0b is starting to mount his come back, but RPh is still in the lead 38 to 10.

p[H]ant0m;1030567885 said:
Bowl update:

RPh vs. joeb0b
joeb0b is starting to mount his come back, but RPh is still in the lead 38 to 10.

WOOHOO, its only a matter of time now RPh->!

Bowl update:

RPh vs. joeb0b
Looks like RPh is stretching his lead out now.... he's up 47 to 3

p[H]ant0m;1030573162 said:
Bowl update:

RPh vs. joeb0b

Eeeek! I know, it's overclocking time. According to my calculations all I need is about 2Ghz more.

p[H]ant0m;1030573162 said:
Bowl update:

RPh vs. joeb0b

Nothing has changed so far... getting down to cruchtime. :D

p[H]ant0m;1030578434 said:
Nothing has changed so far... getting down to cruchtime. :D

I think RPH can guarantee a win if he can get that lamda done on time. What is the cut-off time exactly for the end of the week?

midnite on Saturday? When the points get turned in to F@H.

I think RPH can guarantee a win if he can get that lamda done on time. What is the cut-off time exactly for the end of the week?

From past experience with [H]Bowl deadlines, and from my previous inquiries, the game ends with the last Hardfolding.com update at 10pm on Saturday night wherever you may be . Now joeb0b and I may be in different time zones.... but it doesn't make any difference because hf.com doesn't pay attention to time zones...

Ahh, this ending time discussion is probably just pissing in the wind anyway because of the dang lambda melts.....

AHHHH ! Actually, I just looked at my EMIII ..... the contest ending time could possibly come into play !!! I have a WU that ***could*** finish before end of contest tomorrow !!! So hold the doors ...... I'm bringing a game winner :eek:

I can't believe that I've gone undefeated for the whole season, and joeb0b could knock me off on the last freakin' day !!!!!!!!!!!

less than 25 hours before the end of this season's bowl.

Will Arrow continue to shoot straight, or will joebob put a curve in Arrow's shot ;)

So I'm working Saturday with no legal internet access...(I can peek, but I can't post !) dont expect any posts from me until I get home 6pm PST.....

RPhArrow--\\\------------------------------------------>

Well folks, going into the 2 minute drill, it seems that RPh might have this one all wrapped up, with a 49 to 3 lead.

Woot ! A 556 point WU should show up on my bowl box at the next update ! And that would be the end for me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back