[H]orde|Bowl II - It's all in here! Schedules, statistics, rankings and smack talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvothe

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006
hbowl07bj0.jpg

This thread is your one stop shop for [H]orde|Bowl stats, standings, and results. Here's the details:

1.) Game schedules will be posted the Wednesday prior to Kickoff.
2.) Updated divisional stats will be posted every 2 weeks.
3.) We will not be instituing any tie breakers. If two teams are tied at the end of the week, the final result will be recorded as such.
4.) Please keep any smack talk relegated to this thread.
5.) The contest rules are here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1092623
6.) If you have any questions, please PM either myself or Viper87227.

Addendum to the rules: GPU Folding is not allowed right now, as we do not have enough data to appropriately compensate for their appearance in the contest. As a compromise for those who may have started, we are pushing the start of games back one week to alot anyone who switched to switch back.

footer8is.jpg

Preseason Games Start Tonight at midnight Hardfolding.com time, they will end at midnight on the 16th with results to be posted on the 17th.

sawatt vs. roftranspo
upriverpaddler vs. Jon855
justakid vs. Party2go9820
lamb110 vs. ND40oz
amenthes vs. Duster
applejacks vs. toymachineman19
AtomicMoose vs. Pocatello
Slayten vs. brownboi512
Oldbenwa vs. Hito Bahadur
joeb0b vs. RPhArrow
Krayzie135 vs. 8fingers
darktiger vs. marty9876
sobe vs. ICE_9
OSUguy98 vs. p[H]ant0m​

I will be playing until fill out the rosters and threw my name in the hat so we had an even number of participants going into the preseason. If any additional entrants enter before games start tonight, they will be added to the schedule.

so do we start folding now? or do we just configure the new client and click on start at midnight? and how can it be verified when we started? thanks im still new heheh :)

So am I going up against a woodcrest? Yikes? Guess I better get my system to its fighting spot today.

Time to re-tweak my overclock. Ice, which core of yours am I going up against? I know you're an all Intel shop over there so unless you have a Core 2 I should'nt even be worried :p

PS Your production is in the toilet the past few days, everything OK over there?

Anybody knows about upriverpaddle?

I think I need to try and OC this rig a little more... Only if the GPU folding client were out :(

Just a reminder guys, don't post your bowl names until the end of the season. To prevent any sort of tampering and to keep things on a level playing field, we keep those underwraps.

so when do we start at midnight or do we just start folding under our names like people started to do so a few days ago?

applejacks said:
so when do we start at midnight or do we just start folding under our names like people started to do so a few days ago?

You can start using the bowl name whenever you'd like.

i wonder how many of us are running core 2's... those things are kinda scary...

I be ready to rumble with the NFM!

Bring it on!

Hito Bahadur said:
So am I going up against a woodcrest? Yikes? Guess I better get my system to its fighting spot today.

Teehee.... Server isn't folding right now, so you might catch a break. I'm setting it up so my company can actually use it, instead of it just sitting there folding. But I should be done in a few hours....

Could we see the brackets if there are any? Pretty please?

Well I totally missed that between work and getting ready to move. That sucks.

This should be an easy Pre-season game ;)

too bad i just dropped a 300+ pointer :(

roftranspo said:
Your mom likes ketchup on Hot dogs :p

YOU SHIT! Thats just below the belt.... :D

Oldbenwa said:
Nice one... I think...

Ketchup does NOT NOT NOT! belong on a hotdog. Any who puts ketchup on a hotdog is a bastard. Hooray for Chicago! And hooray for the hot dog places in Chicago that refuse to put ketchup on a hot dog.

HOORAY FOR HOT DOGS!

Brackets and such will be published the sometime before the season starts. I'd like to think we can get them full, but in the interest of keeping things flexible, I am going to hold off.

Viper87227 said:
YOU SHIT! Thats just below the belt.... :D

Ketchup does NOT NOT NOT! belong on a hotdog. Any who puts ketchup on a hotdog is a bastard. Hooray for Chicago! And hooray for the hot dog places in Chicago that refuse to put ketchup on a hot dog.

HOORAY FOR HOT DOGS!
mmmmmmmmmm....hot dogs...mmmmmmmmmmmm

hotdog.jpg

:D

Why is it that the guy running this is causing most of the smack talk?

roftranspo said:
mmmmmmmmmm....hot dogs...mmmmmmmmmmmm

hotdog.jpg

:D

Ehg... it makes me sick just loookin at it.

roftranspo said:
Why is it that the guy running this is causing most of the smack talk?

Because.... you make me angry.

Oldbenwa said:
I like mustard on my hotdogs, is that acceptable?

Oh yeah. I don't like mustard myself, but as fa as a hot dog should be eaten, mustard is perfectly acceptable.

Arghhh... 7 hours to kick-off & here I am trying to rebuild/reinstall my machine !! Right now it won't POST :eek:

justakid said:
i wonder how many of us are running core 2's... those things are kinda scary...

I bet there will be more then a few people running core architecture processors...

roftranspo said:
This should be an easy Pre-season game ;)

too bad i just dropped a 300+ pointer :(

Don't start any of your crap :D ...I didn't get one of my work borgs (which I was going to use) ready for this, so you get my home machine (specs below) with a processor that I won in Viper's first contest... :cool:

poddo said:
Did someone call for a reigning champ?

:-D
PODDOOOOOOOOOOOOo Where the hell have you been? i need your help with something ;)

sawatt said:
Don't start any of your crap :D ...I didn't get one of my work borgs (which I was going to use) ready for this, so you get my home machine (specs below) with a processor that I won in Viper's first contest... :cool:

Well....my cpu is a A64 3200+ at 2.2ghz...everything else about our systems is the exact same.

Jon855 said:
Anybody knows about upriverpaddle?

I think I need to try and OC this rig a little more... Only if the GPU folding client were out :(

I'm going to have a late start. Probably will be up and running tonite. Running the same machine that took me to the South Conference Championship last year. Only difference is swapping from XP to Ubuntu. And I may stretch my OC to a hair shy of unstable.

Oldbenwa said:
Teehee.... Server isn't folding right now, so you might catch a break. I'm setting it up so my company can actually use it, instead of it just sitting there folding. But I should be done in a few hours....

I'm just running a tired old 3400+ Newcastle. A little tweaked though. It's the gaming rig I retired a couple months ago.

First time in the [H]orde Bowl!

Gonna fry up some Moosie on the BBQ!

Look out NFM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back