• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

[H]Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital_exhaust

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2008
Joined
Aug 14, 2006
Messages
6,903
Can not log in. I keep getting a response saying that "you do not have permission to perform this action, please refresh and log in before trying again"...

Refresh and try to log in, and the same thing happens. Odds are really good that I am missing something here, but I have no idea what it is.....

T-Mobile G1, any help is appreciated.
 
Another issue with it is when I hit a thread it takes me to the newest post instead of the first post. Is there anyway of changing it?
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Gonna be really honest here. I have no friggin idea. My best thought on this is to actually tell us what device you are using and how you are using them. Otherwise it is just a shot in the dark.
 
Using Skyfire and IE I had no trouble logging in with my Blackjack 2 with WinMobile 6.1. Not sure what your problem might be.

 
I honestly do not know what to tell you. Might ask the question in the mobile phones forum and see if there is someone in there that has had the same issue.

I have never had trouble logging in on my blackberry through BB Browser or Opera Mini.
 
Okay, installed Opera Mini and all is well. Guess it's an issue with the Android browser.

Anyhow, thanks for the replies.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
sorry to hijack this thread, but how does one access the hard forum using a mobile device. is there a special address to use? m.hardocp.com does nothing for me. I've tried searching, and haven't had much luck. I have a Pre by the way.

Thanks!
 
Honestly Opera Mini is so great and fast that I just use the full version of the forums on it.
 
Okay, installed Opera Mini and all is well. Guess it's an issue with the Android browser.

Anyhow, thanks for the replies.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

It's always worked fine with the Android browser on my Magic/Hero. Anyone else have the same problem?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top