[H]|G BF3 server

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
What would you guys like to see in the [H]|G server(s) of BF3?

Every 64 player conquest map in rotation, including every Back to Karkand map as soon as it comes out.

Rush/Conquest, mixed maps, 64 players, low latency, and I'll be there every day

I thought it would be a bad idea to mix rush and conquest. One is 32 man only? You would kick half the server switching between game types.

Simple. 64 players with jets and tanks. :p
Make that somewhere between 128 to 256 maximum instead. :D I know BF2 supports it and can handle it (especially in breathtakingly ginormous maps)

EDIT: ok ok, just kidding. though it may be possible in BF3, it won't be practical ;o

I thought it would be a bad idea to mix rush and conquest. One is 32 man only? You would kick half the server switching between game types.

Was thinking the same thing. Might have to run two servers because of that. First we need to get the numbers and donations to support both.

I would rather have a conquest only 64 player server if it had to come down between the two.

I would rather have a conquest only 64 player server if it had to come down between the two.

+1, that is what my clan is planning to start with. It looks like its going to be about $83.00 a month to start, but we do get an extra TS server with it. It never hurts to have a backup for Teamspeak. We are considering maybe switching modes 2 nights a week, just to change it up. After two months or so, depending on what everyone wants, we might add a second server if people will kick up enough donations.

Make that somewhere between 128 to 256 maximum instead. :D I know BF2 supports it and can handle it (especially in breathtakingly ginormous maps)

EDIT: ok ok, just kidding. though it may be possible in BF3, it won't be practical ;o

TBH I would love to try 128 players. :p

im in 24-7 only play in this server if you guys get it right..

ALL VEHICLES ENABLED DEPENDING ON WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO THE MAP!!!
64 player MINIMUM SLOT SERVER - 32 vs 32 = EP1C .. 16 vs 16 not soo much...
Always armed with at least 1 administrator to deal with complaints about someone who isn't following the rules // initiate map votes // server maintnence // recruitment advice // general tips // etc
SPECTATOR MODE DISABLED OR ENABLED BUT WITH AUTO-KICK IF IDLE FOR "X" AMOUNT OF TIME!!!

im in 24-7 only play in this server if you guys get it right..

ALL VEHICLES ENABLED DEPENDING ON WHAT IS AVAILABLE TO THE MAP!!!
64 player MINIMUM SLOT SERVER - 32 vs 32 = EP1C .. 16 vs 16 not soo much...
Always armed with at least 1 administrator to deal with complaints about someone who isn't following the rules // initiate map votes // server maintnence // recruitment advice // general tips // etc
SPECTATOR MODE DISABLED OR ENABLED BUT WITH AUTO-KICK IF IDLE FOR "X" AMOUNT OF TIME!!!

That's the plan.

some TF2 rules for inspiration,

No Spawncamping
No Baseraping
No jumping
No crouching
No scoping as Sniper
No MAC players/Earbuds
No F2Pers
No swearing
No troll sprays
No mic for under 18
No crafting/trading
No team stacking
No HLDJ
No Snipers, spies, heavies, sentries
No Lonewolfing
No Entering enemy base
No invading Poland

If you get killed or dominated by an admin, you must say thanks
For every time you kill an admin, he must kill you 4 times
Do NOT cover the admin's spray
Only the admin can be Sniper
Disagreeing with admins = ban
negative feelings towards the admins = ban
Admins can use hacks

Have fun!

Deal with cheaters , cycle maps frequently , mix Rush/Conquest and no base raping. Everything else should be fair game.

/subscribed. [H] BF3 clan anyone??

You can view it as either a community or a clan. People can be exclusive to us or they can just hop in to chill out or take a breather from their other clan. I will say that I plan on doing some competitive stuff in here.

I got a beta key today from a EA Authorized Service provider. Im having a hard time agreeing to the ToS when installing Origin though.

Im in to play, be nice to have a server [H]|G peeps are always on.

I would like to ask for Dallas please. Seems like Dallas servers are better for everyone than Chicago servers.

I did a test a while back and included the out of US guys and chicago netted the best results all around except for the people that were closest to the other datacenters.

Back