[H] Core 2 OC Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 109755
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 109755

A long long time ago back when C2D and C2Q's were king...we had a thread here that had charts of records of OC'ers efforts here. Myself I ended up on an e6300 on water at damn near 4 Ghz.

I searched the forum for it with no luck and I want some nostalgia from [H] in my life.

Is it still present on the forum?

I'm not sure. There are some old posts that you can find here if you perform the right search. I don't really remember what I got the Core 2's up to. I'd have to go back and look at my old motherboard reviews from that era to see.

Eh that one isn't it... this was a giant sheet maintained in the top of the thread.

Nah it was a P35 from Asus on a zalman tower water system.

Those old 6300s were sweet, better than the newer ones for sure. I had a 965 chipset and got up to just over 3800, limited by my 667 ocz junk that I needed to get up and running after leaving ddr behind.. I just left AMD at the time too. Such a fun cpu to play with, I replaced it with a e6600 shortly after and it wasn't as fun because I couldn't nail down 4ghz.. 775 was just plain fun. I had a 965, P35 then x48. Probably closer to 10 cpus that were bought and flipped. The good old days when overclocking was fun. And 680i was just plain shit. Couldn't run my Q6600 @ stock without shitting itself. My favourite combo was my Rampage Formula and e8600 es. I lent it out to never get it back again. The x3360 I have on it now cant really do much over 4100, fsb limited it seems. It did better than my q9550 did, so not going to complain much, other than its not a 9650. Sorry for the ramble.

Back