• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

[H]ard|Tard Sightings

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
11,803
It is always nice to see the team members getting together.

Here we have Rich spending some quality time with Marty, chief member of the [Hard|Tard subteam. We salute you, Marty! Keep up the good work! :)

richandmarty.jpg
 
LMFAO! That's great, Moose! But which is which?

'Tardid Ninja Edit: This has to go beyond the decency rules! See:
(10) No LINKING or POSTING of pornographic material.
 
Leave it to this forum where the picture of a half nekid retard kid would be considered pr0n :D

Moose this had me dying ;)

 
AMD[H]unter said:
LMFAO! That's great, Moose! But which is which?

'Tardid Ninja Edit: This has to go beyond the decency rules! See:
(10) No LINKING or POSTING of pornographic material.
Rich is wearing the cool hat...
;)
 
Wow ! This brings back great memories for me ... Sittin' around the campfire, checkin' out the great hats the cool guys get to wear .... :cool:

 
So one of them is ...... Canteen Boy. :p

(“I’ll tell you a truth, canteen boy! You know what I hate? Underpants!”)

cantineboy1.jpg
 
What a coincidence, I just ran into KodiakStar the other day too.
kstar5rl.jpg

I think he's ummmm.........cleaning himself :p
 
Back
Top