[H]ard|ocp is #1 , Way to go guys!!

losttime said:
...... We're only up by ~15k points ... really goes to show what a close race it is. All it would have taken was one person the the 15k range to have never picked up folding and we'd still be chasing.
Excellent point there losttime, I have never looked at it like that. But it makes some dam good sense to me - come on [H]orde, recruit, recruit, recruit!!

GwilyaGwees

losttime said:
Hey!!! Good job us!!! I just noticed we pulled into the lead.

We're only up by ~15k points ... really goes to show what a close race it is. All it would have taken was one person the the 15k range to have never picked up folding and we'd still be chasing.

Congrats to everyone ... and let's keep it up!!!

yay, i made a difference :D

thanks corran_horn314:cool:

of course, the big people get us close, but it takes the little peeps to put us over the top. and given enough time, little peeps become big peeps. or they get stale and they taste better.

rogue_jedi said:
thanks corran_horn314:cool:

of course, the big people get us close, but it takes the little peeps to put us over the top. and given enough time, little peeps become big peeps. or they get stale and they taste better.

mmmm....stale peeps.... ummmmmmm

Hito Bahadur said:
At least MeanieMan is living up to his name.

:p
It wasn't meant to be offensive.

ADD-IN EDIT: I just say what I think (yes i still think before speaking) and as we can remember from yesterday, not everyone agrees with that.

With Great Respect, Congratulations to you true and determined members of Team #33 who just never gave up. Despite what may, including electric bills. ;)

Your Bard Relic must be awfully proud of you all..... he was anyway. :cool:

( P.S. Hello BillR and Moose and Scorp)

As I lift a glass of 18 year old Glenlivet to the [H], relic and PapaMing ;)

BillR said:
As I lift a glass of 18 year old Glenlivet to the [H], relic and PapaMing ;)

Oh! that would make Relic cry! Not from emotion, but rather the 18 year old Glenlivet :p

There is someone else missing , I will not say Bill, but raise a glass to him too! :)

AtomicMoose said:
{{pageian}}
:D

who's next?? BillR????

Now that's what I'm talking about. That stuffs better than heroin! :D ;)
Moose hug and #1, does it get any better? :)

losttime said:
All it would have taken was one person the the 15k range to have never picked up folding and we'd still be chasing.

Wow, for a few hours I'll feel like I actually made a difference :D

u_113991

you made a slightly bigger difference than me, so fell proud. and celebrate, but maybe not as much as i just did, because its difficult to type now

Thank you to everyone who has helped... big or small...

We did it as a Team... and that is what really counts!

Back