[H]ard|ocp is #1 , Way to go guys!!

Still ahead by 9337 points. Not bad considering how long it took us to overtake the 10,000 point difference 24 hours ago. :)

congrats to the big contributors, glad I could help whatever little bit I added

W00OO00T!

Awesome guys, let's keep it there!
By which I mean ahead, not 116501986 points... Keep folding!!!!! :D :D :D

Irishllama said:
Im seriously a dumbass...
I dont know you, but if you say you are then I agree :p

Yay for the [H]! We finally overtook the Aussies, I just hope we can stay at the top. :)

Congratulations everyone. We've all done well!

That includes those aussies, and whoever else happens to be folding around the world for any team.

Its great to be number 1, but to me anyway... its greater to know that this competition is helping humanity.

Thanks to all those who contribute. :)

Great jus t got home from work......good to see. Now borg, recruit, buy boxen.........must stay ahead!

Congratulations to everyone here.

How would I go about getting one of the [H] folding images? I signed up on [H]ard|Folding but no reply..? I use this name (thedonut) for my folding.

great job guys, lets celebrate by adding a few more ghz.. we gotta get ahead as much as possible

It feels good to be #1 again.

Now, it's time to really put the recruiting efforts into overdrive. Now we need to bring more people on to keep the production up. We're going to lose some people, some people are going to lose some machines and some people are going to have to drop their overclocks since the heat is getting ready to come back for many of us. The Aussies are going to have a bit cooler weather now also. So, we need to keep up the recruiting. That way we keep the production up and raise it hopefully even as we lose some machines. But just think about what we'll be able to do in the fall again with a lot of new people.

I just want to say good job to everyone! Just keep it up! We have to work to remain #1.

Time to do some more borging!!!

Up by 10,857 points now! Keep going people, we need to put a huge distant between the teams before summer sets in!

Just got home and saw the good news. Nice job folks. :D

Never count OCAU out though, they are a very strong team and a bunch of great people.

Keep on trucken......er........Folding ;)

WOOT! :) I've been putting F@H on as many machines as I can. Trying to do my little part in this. :) All for team [H]!

Ya ocau keeps saying they are going to get a huge number of machines soon, So let's not stop the momentum in recruting. Sounds like they have an entire school coming online in a week.

I think I will scrounge around and find some old parts to put in the parts swap.. Hopefully that will give us a couple more box..

I got one WU in right as we eclipsed the Aussies. Wish it had been one thousand plus. Keep folding!

Also, I'll give Magnusvir a w00t!, or better yet, how about w00t!

Screw it [hug] for the moose!! he rocks!

He better rock, I got really drunk and started ordering stuff. I hope I like my 30 gig Ipod photo!

Edit: Damn! i should have ordered one of those Dell servers for folding.

Back