[H]ard|OCP Bad Company 2 Group

So I won't be adding reserved slots to TiG for a while, the only admin tools that allow it just block out server spots. So we can't have a full server when I turn on reserved slots. If I reserve 4 slots, it blocks the server to 28/32. Hopefully in the next few weeks that can be fixed.

There are no reliable auto-balancing apps either. Dice really gimped the admin tools side of things which sucks =(

Good times this weekend though.

Since the friend list was wiped I've tried to add few [H] folks to my friends in game, but seems that not a single person accepted my requests. :confused:

Forever Dirty's website is www.dodirties.com for updating the original post purposes, and we'll have a Squad Deathmatch 16 player server up soon, turning the current SQDM into a 32-player Rush

Since the friend list was wiped I've tried to add few [H] folks to my friends in game, but seems that not a single person accepted my requests. :confused:

same. Loco is my only friend!

Although been playing on the PCGIA server and there are quite a few [H] folk on there. Had a couple great games, really wish voip was working though.

Although been playing on the PCGIA server and there are quite a few [H] folk on there. Had a couple great games, really wish voip was working though.

Hey Climber, Saw you in there yesterday... not that I noticed you snipe me 3 times in a row :D:p

Well that was when the server wasn't dropping everyone ever hour... weird problems yesterday on the server side and client side.

Loco, a few others and I always chat on :
TEAMSPEAK SERVERS:

Server IP: 69.65.68.145:9987

it'd be great to have more in there too.

OOO yea I forgot to post about Trig's vent

Tru Insomniac Gamers Vent info:

tig.vent.nfoservers.com: 31090
No password :) open to all Hardocp people.

Have fun and kick ass.

Its a 10 player limit

Last edited:
hey Dashit, I'm enjoying the TRIG server but you need to rethink FF & PB

I was tk'd 7 times in one round and their was obvious "silly stuff" going on earlier this afternoon, got into a "discussion" with a guy who was obviously aimbotting

shoot me a PM when you get a chance

I had you on my list but you seem to have dissapeared

Hey Climber, Saw you in there yesterday... not that I noticed you snipe me 3 times in a row :D:p

Well that was when the server wasn't dropping everyone ever hour... weird problems yesterday on the server side and client side.

Loco, a few others and I always chat on :
TEAMSPEAK SERVERS:

Server IP: 69.65.68.145:9987

it'd be great to have more in there too.
guess I can go go download teamspeak. I'm a simple kind of guy. I swear I'm probably closet communist considering how much I don't like competition.

ABout the sniping. I'm really enjoying the recon class, but going for the scope that shares information doesn't do a whole lot of good on a HC server lol. Guess I'll start trying with the assault class now considering how OP medic is atm, not just fun, well it is but I don't like playing the flavor of the month class.

i just got my new webcam with a nice mic, would like to team up with people that want to do some serious, voice chat+ squad action, let me know if you are interested.

Just updating. Tru Insomniac Gamers now has the R7 version, but PB still disabled since it wasnt allowing people to join still.

R7 has many improvements:

* Fixes for some types of crashes
* The ability for PB to send commands (so pb_sv_task can now run admin.yell, etc)
* PB GUIDs based on EA account IDs, meaning that someone would need to buy a new copy of the game to get around a PB ban
* Veteran-rank handling corrections
* Higher performance
* Better recovery from Plasma back-end problems

I did test this, and the Garand is selectable to me again.

Good luck :)

If I bought the game retail, but have a steam id, can I still join your games through the [H] group?

Just updating. Tru Insomniac Gamers now has the R7 version, but PB still disabled since it wasnt allowing people to join still.

R7 has many improvements:

* Fixes for some types of crashes
* The ability for PB to send commands (so pb_sv_task can now run admin.yell, etc)
* PB GUIDs based on EA account IDs, meaning that someone would need to buy a new copy of the game to get around a PB ban
* Veteran-rank handling corrections
* Higher performance
* Better recovery from Plasma back-end problems

I did test this, and the Garand is selectable to me again.

Good luck :)

PCGiA server updated to R7 as well, hopefully the last of the random drops are done ;)

Shit we can only hope. So sick of the random crashing.

At least I can use my Garand again :)

HMM ... still seem to be having the odd random crashes... server full. boom, empty..

It's hard too cuz I would like to complain with my host and be like, common, how can I pay for a server that I can barely keep people in because they keep getting kicked or the server crashes.

I just know that is not fair though because it's not their fault either and they still have to pay their dues on the hardware.

It's a good thing this game is a ton of fun or else I would have been fed up by now.

HMM ... still seem to be having the odd random crashes... server full. boom, empty..

It's hard too cuz I would like to complain with my host and be like, common, how can I pay for a server that I can barely keep people in because they keep getting kicked or the server crashes.

I just know that is not fair though because it's not their fault either and they still have to pay their dues on the hardware.

It's a good thing this game is a ton of fun or else I would have been fed up by now.

I totally agree with you. PB is still so bad, that it is still disabled as well :/

Thanks for your patience as well. I am tryin my best to bring customers the best experience possible

I have another server to add:

Server Name: INFANTRY ONLY [SQDM] [KILLCAM-OFF] [CHICAGO]
Game Mode: Squad Deathmatch
Players: 16
Options: Kill Cam off, Punkbuster Streaming (pbbans.com)
Contacts: [H]: Dark Shade

and the one posted in the OP has changed to:

Server Name: BIG Double D's [RUSH] [KILLCAM-OFF] [CHICAGO]
Game Mode: Rush
Players: 32
Options: Kill Cam off, Punkbuster Streaming (pbbans.com)
Contacts: [H]: Dark Shade

SixtyWattMan....

WTF were you smoking when you decided to get on my server and threatin to ban people....I mean you can try to deny it all you want, but I was watching the whole convo you had. AND you did this while one of my Head admins was on.

You are banned for now. My Very first ban on my server. Sorry bro, but when YOU are being a douche to people you are going to get banned.

THEN having this Joe buddy of yours (or you) come on and tell me that a dozen or so people wont come on my server again because I banned you?...Well, that sucks to be them.

Next time man dont be a douche...no need for it...We try to take care of all the spawn campers, and if you were interested in becoming an admin....MAN did you do it in a VERY bad way.

To anyone having issues adding people to the friends list, I read somewhere they both have to be at the main menu for it to work, their system isn't quite as robust as something like msn is. We will get a ToS page up in the website for trig.pro soon as we can hash out the basic ground rules that we're enforcing [its not many, but we do stick to a few things] It wasn't needed when the game dropped, but it is becoming a necessity.

SixtyWattMan....

WTF were you smoking when you decided to get on my server and threatin to ban people....I mean you can try to deny it all you want, but I was watching the whole convo you had. AND you did this while one of my Head admins was on.

You are banned for now. My Very first ban on my server. Sorry bro, but when YOU are being a douche to people you are going to get banned.

THEN having this Joe buddy of yours (or you) come on and tell me that a dozen or so people wont come on my server again because I banned you?...Well, that sucks to be them.

Next time man dont be a douche...no need for it...We try to take care of all the spawn campers, and if you were interested in becoming an admin....MAN did you do it in a VERY bad way.

hes a troll, what did you expect?

32man server....just got back up since it was upgraded overnight.

I can reserve people....whatever. Tell me what you want, and you're there and I'll make it happen. Enjoy!

I would like an invite, play from 5pm 10pm central times usually, and put in quite a few hours on sundays....if i get a new computer chair that is

and Macadami is my steam id

Sorry, I forgot to change it back to public, I wanted to keep this group public so anyone could join but there were non-[H] members spamming phishing sites to the real members so I had to temporarily set the group to private to kick the scammers, for some reason that is the only way to kick people in a public group :confused:.

I set it back to public, everyone can join now, I apologize again for forgetting to change it back.

Pkirk618, would you kindly give out as much server info like how I posted in the OP so people will know what kind of server it is, then I can add it to the OP and group description all nice and organized, thanks!

Last edited:
Not sure if this suffices. It's a pretty basic server. I've changed the server name to denote that it's a "rush" server but it takes a restart to make it stick. When the server empties, I'll restart it.

Server Name: **CHICAGO***24/7 Rush Server. No Cheaters. HAVE SOME DAMN FUN!!!
Game Mode: RUSH
Players: 32
Options: Kill Cam and Mini Map On
Contacts: [H]: Pkirk618
Ranked
No FF
+Killcam, Crosshair, 3D Spotting, Third person cams

I've been able to keep the server clean as I'm always watching ProCon for abnormal gameplay, chat, stat padding etc...even when I can't play. However, if someone wants to admin (because you play often and can see things first hand), then I'd appreciate the help. Don't bother if you're just looking to kick or ban members. Just PM me if you want to help.

Last edited:
Back