[H]ard|Folding stats are back

King_N

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2007
Earlier today Vijay informed the 3rd party stats sites that the feeds were back online(should update every 3 hours again).

Unfortunetly the stanford member feed which I was mining from was still only updating 1 time a day, so I have spent the entire time re-writing the members portion of the stats to accept this new feed and structure, so far things appear to be working.

With any luck that will be the end of the stats problems.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure.

Site Admin: [H]ard|Folding
Lurker Extraordinaire

Thanks for the info and all your [H]ard work.

I see theres a new purple colour update badge to aim for ........ :p

Luck ........... :D

Once again thanks for all the hard work King :) I know when it all goes to hell it seems a thankless job with everyone bitching but there are those of us that appreciate every second you put into it

Once again thanks for all the hard work King :) I know when it all goes to hell it seems a thankless job with everyone bitching but there are those of us that appreciate every second you put into it

Hey thats what I was going to say .... lol.

Thanks much for the [H]ard work

Yay, I can stop twitching and fidgeting. Having no updated stats is a bad thing.

Thanks King_N ! I had no idea how dependent I have become on those 3 hour stat updates ! I finally figured I was really hooked on updates when I had to get up in the middle of the night to piss & couldn't resist a trip to my desk to check my stats :rolleyes: Damn, I know that ND40oz is back there somewhere :p

Folding ON

Thanks King_N ! I had no idea how dependent I have become on those 3 hour stat updates ! I finally figured I was really hooked on updates when I had to get up in the middle of the night to piss & couldn't resist a trip to my desk to check my stats :rolleyes:

LOL. I do the same thing. Just a quick peek, to see if any borgs dumped a load :D

Have there been any issues since the re-write?

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure.

Site Admin: [H]ard|Folding
Lurker Extraordinaire

"Processing" seems to be taking a bit longer, but the updates are coming in every 3 hours again.

Back