[H]ard|DCer of the Month of April - Poll

Who doesn't deserve to be in last position ?

• Axdrenalin

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Sunin

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Tigerbiten

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • SmokeRngs

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • APOLLO

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Wharf_Rat

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Celerator

• aldamon

• MixManSC

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think political jabs are appropriate here? Not everyone who folds agrees with you. Get over it.

When done in jest and all good humor the answer is yes.

The DC section of the forum has always been driven by Irreverent humor and humor in general which promotes good team spirit.

There haven’t been any personal attacks in the DC form since the last change of management and I would be among the first to jump on someone doing so.

“Get over it” does not apply here. If I can overcome relics on going attacks of having both personal and biblical knowledge of sheep and goats certainly you can bring yourself to handle a minor jibe at politics in general.

I would respectfully ask you to put aside personal issues in these threads and play along if for no other reason the supporting our community. If any given post really upsets you that much you do have the option of not responding.

Thank you for your attention.

Fold on man;):D

You know what they say about religion and politics.......but some people just don't get it.

Chill off guys, it's not the soapbox and everything being said in the DC forum should be looked with the humorous googles.

Chill off guys, it's not the soapbox and everything being said in the DC forum should be looked with the humorous goggles.

/fixed

Everyone knows the goggles do nothing :p

goggleswarn1.jpg

Can we all just agree that we like beer and tamales? :D:p

Mmmmm....me likes the beers and tamales...

There is nothing that a cold Pacifico and a green chili tamale can't fix:)

Well, almost nothing.

But we're all here to have fun and find the fixes to the things that a cold Pacifico and a tamale can't fix.... let's all just keep that in mind:)

Back on topic!! Yay for Smoke!! Looks like there's no stopping you this time!!

Fold On brothers and sisters!!

You want rigged the good old fashion way??? Can you take it?

wrat0408%20copy.gif

I have to add Smoke had no input on this ultimatly poor taste post. Twas the drugs what done it:rolleyes:

Now, if that doesn't get relic type attention nothing will;):D

You are a vile, evil, horrible, and ugly man.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch.

PS I need to read the stickies more often...I haven't slept for days and now I know why. ;)

You are a vile, evil, horrible, and ugly man.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch.

PS I need to read the stickies more often...I haven't slept for days and now I know why. ;)

Well damn, first it was Sheeps and Goats now you move to Camels.

Was the Camel an add on or are you merely waffling on your original accusation of sheeps and Goats?:p

Back on topic!! Yay for Smoke!! Looks like there's no stopping you this time!!

Fold On brothers and sisters!!

I'm telling you it's a conspiracy against me. I'm still trying to figure out the ringleaders of it, though. I'm sure Celerator is in on it and I get the feeling Bill has something to do with it as well.

I guess I don't really need proof as this is DC. I can throw out accusations left and right and not have to worry about backing them up. Besides, I'm sure those responsible for this will trip up and reveal themselves. Once that happens... :eek:

Okay, it's time for everyone to get their votes in. There's only three days left and those other guys need your votes. Don't let them go down to mediocrity; it's just not right. :eek:

Only another 104 votes for the other guys and everything will be right in the world. :cool:

SmokeRngs, would you be happy if I ask Lethal to give you the title : [H]ard|Loser of the Month - April 2008 ?

SmokeRngs, would you be happy if I ask Lethal to give you the title : [H]ard|Loser of the Month - April 2008 ?

Go for it ........ :p

Or are you a {s}oft|Loser ?

Luck ............. :D

:p

I damn near spit coffee all over my keyboard over this:D

You really should.... just for fun!

can we have a vote for this, cuz it win too! :D

Heh, what and give Smoke two wins in one? I don’t think his mind could handle that.

Sort of like the masochist begging to be hurt more and the sadist saying no.

Just not gonna happen. Lethal, being delightfully perverse in her own right would never give him the pleasure;):D

Poll will close on exactly 11:59pm EST so get your votes in... And yes, I'll be monitoring this one... oh wait... I can't close it... Fucking A Great... Good poll so far...

Get your votes in while this's still open!

It will close tomorrow since it's opened 1 day later ;)

Hurry and get your votes in. I can still be beaten easily. All you have to do is vote. :)

C'mon people, I don't need anymore votes. :eek: I meant everyone else needs votes and lots of them to blow me out of the water here. :) It's only fair that I lose again. It's just wrong to break my losing streak especially since I take perverse pride in losing over and over. :D

Hm... maybe I should try another tactic. My current tactic has not worked out very well.

I've got it now!!!

If you elect me for [H]ard DCer of the month for April 2008, I promise to deliver work units with fewer points and worse PPD. I also promise that the older x1xx0 ATI cards will no longer work with the GPU client. I also promise that Stanford will not send out work units to those running the SMP client.

Remember, a vote for me is a vote against the project. :D

Now, let's see how this works.

Rofl - I think I'm gonna win!! I suck more than anyone. :D :confused: :D ;) :( :) :cool:

Congrats Smoke - you really do deserve this. You have been at it a long time and put in lots of effort.

Rofl - I think I'm gonna win!! I suck more than anyone. :D :confused: :D ;) :( :) :cool:

Congrats Smoke - you really do deserve this. You have been at it a long time and put in lots of effort.

Yup, if all fell into place, life as it should be this time;)

Ha Ha!

You lose at failing :p

So by winning when trying to fail, he found a whole new level of fail that had never before been reached? I ran out of notepads and wore out the zero key on my calculator trying to work this one out. :D

So by winning when trying to fail, he found a whole new level of fail that had never before been reached? I ran out of notepads and wore out the zero key on my calculator trying to work this one out. :D

Just divide by zero and that should take care of it. Usually comes up with the correct answer as long as it's not an early Pentium 60 or 66.

Well, by my non-pentium calculations, by failing at an attempt to fail, you therefore have failed by not failing, and the streak of fail can be considered to be kept alive. Everyone got all that? :D

Anyways, congrats, you do deserve it.

Well, by my non-pentium calculations, by failing at an attempt to fail, you therefore have failed by not failing, and the streak of fail can be considered to be kept alive. Everyone got all that? :D

Anyways, congrats, you do deserve it.

damn you, I know I take prescription drugs, but that actually made sense. STOP IT;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back