• King_N

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • KodiakStar

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spectre said:
Got a package?

Yeah... Was going to pm you in a bit. Looks increadable in person. Awesome work! I will have pics for you later tonight.

Well, heres number two. I am not sure I like how it turned out... I gave up to early. What you see here took me over an hour and a half to finish. It would have been alteast another half hour to put on the ending I wanted, so I cut it off early. There is also alot more words in this one. Also, it doesnt transition as well, but I was not redoing to fix it. And lastly, I am aware of the "oldbena" spelling error. Again... to difficult to fix, dont let it distract you ;)

Once again, this is all in good, clean fun. AFIAK this one is only 6MB, tad shorter than before.

http://www3.rapidupload.com/download.php?file=dl&filepath=401

I have one more coming, but I think I will save it for tomorrow. I'm all movied out for tonight.

I liked that one better than the first one. Prolly just because I'm in it, and I get to be the G-Man, but it was still entertaining!! Good job Viper!!

Oldbenwa

I'm never going to forgive you for misspelling my name!!! J/K!!

Viper87227 said:
Well, heres number two. I am not sure I like how it turned out... I gave up to early. What you see here took me over an hour and a half to finish. It would have been alteast another half hour to put on the ending I wanted, so I cut it off early. There is also alot more words in this one. Also, it doesnt transition as well, but I was not redoing to fix it. And lastly, I am aware of the "oldbena" spelling error. Again... to difficult to fix, dont let it distract you ;)

Once again, this is all in good, clean fun. AFIAK this one is only 6MB, tad shorter than before.

http://www3.rapidupload.com/download.php?file=dl&filepath=401

I have one more coming, but I think I will save it for tomorrow. I'm all movied out for tonight.

That was great!!!!! I just got around to watching it.
Nice work Viper!

It's more like a slideshow, if you ask me... What's wrong Viper, your little wimpy system can't handle capturing 640x480 video at 30fps? ;) I played Max Payne with capture running and still did it perfectly. Watch the clip again - I don't get touched. Period. :D

unhappy_mage said:
It's more like a slideshow, if you ask me... What's wrong Viper, your little wimpy system can't handle capturing 640x480 video at 30fps? ;) I played Max Payne with capture running and still did it perfectly. Watch the clip again - I don't get touched. Period. :D

Yeah! Go UM! *spins noisemaker*

I'd also like to point out that Brent of PvP apparently also eats babies. :D

Man, I need to read less webcomics. I'm at about 20, almost every single day. Either that, or just give up on everything else and only read webcomics. Decisions, decisions.

Mage... aparrently you havent taken a gander into my sig anytime soon. My system can handle it (infact i had a sweet MP2 video myself where I managed to bullet time all the way through the hospital level). However, your max payne video had absolutly nothing to do with me... My videos ware finely tuned to slander your good name.

I was going to do actual video and make you a combine instead of breen, in which case you would attack kleiner, but the father and gman would in turn fight him.. which was a problem.

Nope, I haven't - Half a joke and half trying to sound like a pro wrestler :p It's gotta be better than mine, believe me...

but I'll still pwn you at max payne any day. :D :D I beat the whole game without being hit once. Ask r_j.

So Viper, I guess I'm the only guy who is not nice around here?

Only a shade over a day left, so any last minute entries... get em in now!

nevermind... posted in the wrong thread....

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Alright, well I guess my write in campaign is not working so well.... Time to shake things up a bit.

If I'm elected [H]moron of the month I pledge to legalize prostitution in all 53 states!!!

marty9876 said:
If I'm elected [H]moron of the month I pledge to legalize prostitution in all 53 states!!!
Hooray! Marty for governator!

Ooh, now I have a photochop to do. I called it.

unhappy_mage said:
Hooray! Marty for governator!

Ooh, now I have a photochop to do. I called it.

Nothing to cheer about. You HAVE seen a pic of his prostitute, have you not? :eek:

marty9876 said:
Alright, well I guess my write in campaign is not working so well.... Time to shake things up a bit.

Since when did we get three more states?

Back