[H]ard|DC'er of the Month for Oct. 05 is.....

Kvothe

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006
Here it is, the conclusion of the [H]ard|DC'er contest for the month of October 2005.

And the [H]ardest is....

unhappy_mage!!!

Take a second, stop in and congratulate him!

Congrats mage!

Congrats Mage!!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

This hottie salutes you for your contributions to the [H]orde!
pa_georgina_bikini12_7.jpg

And no, thats not me :p I found her via google.:)

Congrats mage, I voted for the other guy...myself :)

So we all get a little "show" now?

I salute back! With my hand held up to eyebrow level. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Thank you for voting for me! I try to be the best [H]ordemember I can, with or without marty's help ;) One more time, my email is [email protected]. Don't hesitate to contact me; if it's Foldix, Linux stuff in general, interesting things that happened to you today, or some obscure Perl thing I did that you want to argue about, my inbox is always open :D

In other news, I have had a good month, but there's a little difficulty to be cleared up at 3:00. Pray for me, if that's your thing. I'll post a few more details in a while, but I appreciate any divine help you can spare. It's not life and death, but it would mean a lot to me.

Thanks for being such a great [H]orde. You guys are the best. Fold on!

No, thankfully. I have survived my first "pre-hearing conference" for underage drinking (I'm innocent) but await Monday for the final verdict. I should have seen this coming; it did look pretty bad to have the one guy drinking (he's 22) lay out 5 shots and go through them one at a time :rolleyes: Hindsight is 20/20.

But if I ever need an alibi, I know where to turn ;)

unhappy_mage said:
No, thankfully. I have survived my first "pre-hearing conference" for underage drinking (I'm innocent) but await Monday for the final verdict. I should have seen this coming; it did look pretty bad to have the one guy drinking (he's 22) lay out 5 shots and go through them one at a time :rolleyes: Hindsight is 20/20.

But if I ever need an alibi, I know where to turn ;)

That is not normal? guess I need to rethink my friday nights.
Glad to hear that you are innocent

Congrats on FOTM

and I sent you an email... Nothing inportant just about my day and how it went.

unhappy_mage said:
I have survived my first "pre-hearing conference" for underage drinking (I'm innocent) but await Monday for the final verdict.

Well in a stunning turn we've decided to award the DC'er of the month to......

Awwww, who am I kidding, being a drunkard is part of the lay of the land down here! ;)

Well unless its Fosters... that equals b7!

p[H]ant0m said:
Well unless its Fosters... that equals b7!

yeah we drink redneck beer and whiskey round these parts.

/me pours round of shots for those of age :)

/msg unhappy_mage here but don't tell anyone shhh

Good for you for not doing the underage drinking. I've known too many idiots who think/thought it was cool...and are now either total addicts, bums, working for minimum wage, or some combination of the three.

A couple summers ago I was back home for a lucrative internship, and at one point took the car in for an oil change. Guess who changed my car's oil? Yep, one of those morons who thought it was cool to get hammered on prom night. It was certainly gratifying...

Duster said:
That is not normal? guess I need to rethink my friday nights.
Believe me, the only abnormal part is the number five ;)

I'm 19, and in my junior year. Yeah, I started school early, kindergarten at four, and now I have an extra year to wait before I can finally drink and not get a letter about it a week later. At least not a letter for being underage. December 2, 2006, here I come!

and Duster, IDGEM... did I misspell it?

w00t for the l33t Linux guru.

Now that that's out of the way.

Congrats mage.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

unhappy_mage said:
and Duster, IDGEM... did I misspell it?

not sure what IDGEM... thinking I didn't get email

i never sent you one was j/k :p

A cookie for you! Congrats man! I didn't vote for you! Or did I? I don't remember.

Good job tho. You're an ASSet to our team :p ;) :D

Congrats mage.... you deserve it. Sure... you eat children, but who doesn't these days.

Woo hoo! Way to go, UM...I always believed in you. ;)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to announce my running for [H]ard|DC'er for the month of Nov. 05!

"I am not a crook."

Full Folding Ahead!

tsuehpsyde said:

I'd also like to take this opportunity to announce my running for [H]ard|DC'er for the month of Nov. 05!

"I am not a crook."
i_am_not_a_crook.jpg

Full Folding Ahead!

fixed

tsueHpsyde from IRC said:
If I win you will all fold for me for me
for a month
actual convo

[12:16am] <06+Duster[H]clone> oh looky what i found
[12:16am] <06+Duster[H]clone> w w w.thunderpimp.com/pics/manu.jpg
[12:17am] <06+Duster[H]clone> btw i have disclamer that post was false...
[12:17am] <14tsue[H]psyde> hahaha
[12:17am] <14tsue[H]psyde> oh no
[12:18am] <14tsue[H]psyde> that picture has bad news written all over it
[12:18am] <06+Duster[H]clone> yeah it does
[12:20am] <14tsue[H]psyde> Originally Posted by tsueHpsyde from IRC
[12:20am] <14tsue[H]psyde> If I win you will all fold for me for me for a month
[12:20am] <14tsue[H]psyde> How is that a promise for me to keep?
[12:20am] <14tsue[H]psyde> I think you typed that wrong, you forum posting expert.
[12:21am] <06+Duster[H]clone> no but i just got you to say if i win you will all fold for me for a month :)
[12:21am] <14tsue[H]psyde> hahaha

watchout with these false promises... Can he keep up his end?? Lets make sure we make our vote count for the right man for the job... lets face it tsue[H]psyde is not U_M

crook2.JPG

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabbed by me for the heck of it

watchout my paint skillz own! who said you need photochop?

tsuehpsyde said:

"I am not a crook."

Full Folding Ahead!

I don't think it works that way.... ;)

Duster said:
not sure what IDGEM... thinking I didn't get email

i never sent you one was j/k :p

Yah, i know. Now stop thread crapping ;)

Viper87227: I hereby nominate you for November. Good fight, and keep up the propaganda :D

Congrats mage. You tech support has been phenominal. Definately helped get some WU out.

unhappy_mage said:
Yah, i know. Now stop thread crapping ;)

Viper87227: I hereby nominate you for November. Good fight, and keep up the propaganda :D

The propaganda is the best part ;)

Back