• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

[H]ard|DC'er for June....

Congrats Moose!


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Sweet! Moose burgers and Moose milk for everyone! :D
Roffies gonna be pissed. :eek:
 
Viper87227 said:
About bloody time.
QFT. Now don't go and blow it. I think people around here prefer your moderating style to Lethal's.
 
Mohonri said:
QFT. Now don't go and blow it. I think people around here prefer your moderating style to Lethal's.

I am so telling her you said that. ;)
 
Congrats Moosie :) I really didnt expect a noobie like me to beat you at this....i just wanted to make it interesting for once :) You deserve this ALOT more than me....so again Congrats and looking forward to that interview :)

VIVA LA HORDE
 
Rich Tate said:
I am so telling her you said that. ;)
Hey, I didn't say anything good or bad about her--just said that people around here like Moose's moderating better....probably because Moose lets them get away with more. :)
 
This thread wouldnt be complete without a chop...so here is the winner:

mooseamerica.jpg
 
roftranspo said:
This thread wouldnt be complete without a chop...so here is the winner:

mooseamerica.jpg
^ Not enough hair under the arms lol


Where is Moose? I'm surprized he hasn't dropped in and claimed Mary---I mean his prize---no, I mean punishment....


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
OSUguy98 said:
Where is Moose? I'm surprized he hasn't dropped in and claimed Mary---I mean his prize---no, I mean punishment....

Ya know, I've been wondering the same thing.... :confused:
 
About bloody time. Now time to get grilled with an interview :D
 
I saw a post where he was shifting his boxen over to OCAU.
 
Congrats Atmo.

I don't believe Marty's post, and no one else should.

 
MN Scout said:
Congrats Atmo.

I don't believe Marty's post, and no one else should.

you believe marty???? the only thing i believe about marty is his output (cant deny that)
but we have discovered how to keep a moose quite....just congratulate him :)
 
Haha, no I only believe Marty's helpful posts, and his posts that spur U_M to make folding operatings systems. All of Marty's silly comical posts, I just have to laugh at.

Again congrats to Atmo. You have long deserved proper recognition for your commitment to this subforum.

 
roftranspo said:
This thread wouldnt be complete without a chop...so here is the winner:

mooseamerica.jpg

What's even scarier is that looks like one of the CSR's at my place!!! :eek:

 
roftranspo said:
You are beautiful, man .... I was gonna say best chop ever, but then I remember a couple of Rich.. He just doesn't have that cute hair though.... :cool:

RPhArrow --\\\------------------------------------->

edit : I nearly forgot congrats !
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Ya know, I've been wondering the same thing.... :confused:


I bet hes trying to be modest. Someone stalk his profile to see if he looks at the thread w/o posting :D
 
Viper87227 said:
I bet hes trying to be modest. Someone stalk his profile to see if he looks at the thread w/o posting :D

he does that pussy mod thing where you can't tell if they are online
 
marty9876 said:
he does that pussy mod thing where you can't tell if they are online

You know, you could always just ask nicely for me to look. :p


 
I was out of town yesterday....you guys are worse than my mother. :p

Thank you all for the kinds words and recognition. This is a great forum, team and group of people. It was an easy choice when I was asked to Mod here. Thank you all for making it such a pleasure. :)

Can I ban Marty now? :D
 
AtomicMoose said:
meh, I knew he was leaving before any of you did....I was just trying to guilt him into staying.

:( Too bad it didn't work. :p
 
Back
Top