[H]ard DC-er 2011 Campaign Thread

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
21,141
This is going to be a [H]ard choice :p

January - SazanEyes
February - Beekeeper
March - Patriot
April - jebo_4jc
May - Tobit
June - Defex
July - Dropper
August - TJMagneto
September - Tear
October - R-Type
November - DooKey
December - phoenicis

/pulls up chair

popcorn please!

 
Last edited:
We are not nomination people, they are on the list already.

This is for some smack talk and shens. :p
 
I forgive you Patriot for you're a Texan (and I'm fond of Texans).
 
I forgive you Patriot for you're a Texan (and I'm fond of Texans).
This

and, don't vote for me, vote for someone like tear or dropper... anyone but me or jebo. :p
 
beekeeper has over 230k units completed. That is [H]ard!

He's been brute forcing the ppd for a long time. Deserves some props for sure.

Dropper deserves the omgwtfppd award for sure.

I nominate tobits name be removed from the list :)
 
This is really a hard decision

Most of the people on this list totally deserve the HDoY reward.

Tobit, TJMagneto, Patriot, DooKey, jebo have all been around for a while and have contributed alot to the cause not just in PPD, Dropper and Tear have been pushing [H]ard lately, so this just adds to the confusion of the HDoY.

My vote will be made when its time, but until than, we still have 1 more month TBA and until I know that outcome, I wont know this outcome ;)
 
not to make it an easier choice ... my ppd should be taking a bump up soon...
I nominated and or voted for most of this list lol... Good candidates...
 
Time to get the campaigning under way!

Who is going to start?
 
Patriot's Summary...

I think tear has done the most for the overall community with all of his coding genius...
Kraken which brings numa support on linux, a large reason why I worked at convincing people to switch to linux... Langouste -- WU upload/download de-coupler, and his latest d3sak... I am sure there are others...but if you want to tweak the last bit of D from your rigs you will probably be using something tear had his hand in.(I claim partial credit in his recruitment process)

R-type is master of WC and shoving big D in small cases... guides abound...

Musky is linux noob but somehow great guidemaker of the same... his documentation has benefited this team greatly...were he eligible...

Tobit while at times unstable... did more for dab in a few days than we have been able to do since its inception... (adjustment on 2684) Kendrak has done a fine job since as well and I would have nommed him for hdcom quite a few times this year were he eligible...

Dropper is another folding at work guru.... and while $$ plays not as much time certainly does... I have managed 20 clients before and its not easy work ....the D may be good but it is more work than it seems and or is credited.

jebo is quite helpful in forums and puts a good amount of D and does good to motivate the team... (and he did recruit me, that has got to be worth points ;))

DooKey and phoenicis are both commandoes and have done well in that arena both in personal contributions as well as in making the other dc projects visible...

Beekeeper is a solid folder since 04 and still in our top 20 today... simply massive amount of wu's...

I am one of the teams newbies with just 290m points ... I am currently in a lull of folding hardware and am outputting ~500k ppd.
I started a fire under musky and we kicked off the G34 trend... which has brought tons of D and new members...

...I might add more later...
 
Last edited:
Tobit while at times unstable...
Quoted for truth although I am more mostly unstable. :rolleyes: My mental health battles are a bigger roller coaster than EVGAs yearly PPD chart. :eek: Thankfully I've quit drinking and have been sober since Christmas. :cool:

I see five have already voted for me. Sorry, but you threw your vote away. I am not worthy although I thank you all for keeping me ahead of that tool Jebo. :p

Tear is probably the most deserving. :cool:

Where is the soda and tamales or at least the popcorn?

:)
 
Beekeeper is a solid folder since 04 and still in our top 20 today... simply massive amount of wu's...


Got most of my work units with the video card clients,they really crank them out
 
I did not even realize I said the exact same thing as jebo...
 
This campaign needs more trash talking. You all running like Newt, where is the Michelle Bachman of this team? The crazy Rick Perry? The even nuttier Ron Paul? Come on bring it you guys! ;)

To Tobit, good for you, that's a tough admission to make.
 
This campaign needs more trash talking. You all running like Newt, where is the Michelle Bachman of this team? The crazy Rick Perry? The even nuttier Ron Paul? Come on bring it you guys! ;)

Too busy folding...
 
Here are some things to consider. Not sure what's up with the tabs in the numbers....too lazy to fix.

Total FAH points:
Code:
Dropper      448,057,578 
Patriot        292,354,307 
Beekeeper  166,799,351 
Tear           156,965,573 
jebo_4jc	 123,162,846 
R-Type	 83,560,144 
TJMagneto	 57,821,356 
DooKey	 56,578,830 
SazanEyes	 55,233,233 
Tobit	 35,279,867 
Defex	 14,708,915 
phoenicis	 7,734,955

FAH total WU:
Code:
Beekeeper	 238,143 
Dropper	 52,507 
DooKey	 38,092 
jebo_4jc	 22,247 
SazanEyes	 16,375 
TJMagneto	 13,934 
Tobit	 11,059 
R-Type	 6,413 
Defex	 5,215 
Patriot	 2,487 
phoenicis	 786 
Tear	 442

FAH points per month average:
Code:
Dropper	 44,183,253 
Patriot	 28,730,604 
Tear	 17,709,621 
R-Type	 9,820,718 
jebo_4jc	 9,802,942 
Beekeeper	 6,622,659 
TJMagneto	 3,463,849 
DooKey	 2,042,296 
Tobit	 1,710,704 
phoenicis	 875,567 
Defex	 140,512 
SazanEyes	 -

First WU turned in for team 33:
Code:
Beekeeper	4/23/2005
Dropper	4/23/2005
DooKey	4/23/2005
Defex	4/23/2005
jebo_4jc	4/27/2005
Tobit	4/17/2008
TJMagneto	11/13/2009
SazanEyes	7/18/2010
phoenicis	10/3/2010
R-Type	11/8/2010
Patriot	2/15/2011
Tear	7/19/2011

Posts in the forums:
Code:
jebo_4jc	 13,531 
Tobit	 4,749 
Defex	 4,683 
DooKey	 3,223 
R-Type	 2,205 
TJMagneto	 1,677 
Patriot	 1,636 
SazanEyes	 1,249 
Dropper	 729 
phoenicis	 74 
Beekeeper	 60 
Tear	 53

I assigned point values to each of those categories. 12 points for being 1st in a category, 1 point for being last. Here's the total ranking:

Code:
Dropper	 46 
Beekeeper	 41 
jebo_4jc	 33 
DooKey	 30 
Patriot	 27 
TJMagneto	 25 
R-Type	 24 
Tear	 21 
Tobit	 20 
SazanEyes	 18 
Defex	 17 
phoenicis	 10

My apologies to my commando brothers. Wasn't sure how to best include them. Suggestions are welcome. Also, this obviously doesn't consider less tangible contributions to the team. But, I thought this might be helpful to see for some people to do with as they please.
 
I did not know that Dropper, DooKey, Defex,and I all joined on the same day.Must have been something special about that day :)
 
Back
Top