[H]ard Android Widget??

RyanGSams

[H]ard|Gawd
Some one needs to develop a widget for the forums and OCP. I think that would be an awesome widget. I would try but have no clue on how to code this stuff, it is way to technical for me, haha. Just an Idea.

Well, I just made a bookmark on my HTC sense launcher..
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I would just like to have it on my homescreen so i don't have to load my launcher all the time to look at the Front page or go through the recent posts on the forums.

I would just like to have it on my homescreen so i don't have to load my launcher all the time to look at the Front page or go through the recent posts on the forums.

Bookmark on your home screen?

But I do think it would be cool if there was a widget.... don't know why, but I do.

Something like the forum app that XDA or Sprintusers has, where you can browse and post. That would be awesome.

I know the XDA one uses Tapatalk. But there has been many threads about people wanting Tapatalk support for the forum, and the idea keeps getting rejected. Not sure as to why really.

I know the XDA one uses Tapatalk. But there has been many threads about people wanting Tapatalk support for the forum, and the idea keeps getting rejected. Not sure as to why really.

need modificaton of the vbulliten code (I think it's just a plugin, though I may be mistaken).

T4rd told me right after I posted that it keeps getting rejected by kyle. I think he said something like more work to keep it going, or something along those lines. Truthfully if there were a widget I would definitely pay for it.

people have been asking for a widget or iPhone app for [H].

Kyle keeps saying, well somebody make one then!

but yeah, there's 5 threads in the Forum Help and Feedback section on tapatalk and an [H] app.

people have been asking for a widget or iPhone app for [H].

Kyle keeps saying, well somebody make one then!

but yeah, there's 5 threads in the Forum Help and Feedback section on tapatalk and an [H] app.

Maybe he meant something like the xda-devs Android app. It's based on tapatalk, but it's ONLY for xda-devs.

Back