GW2 [H] guild?

But why is it is what it is? Was HardGaming taken or something?

its just a guild that Hard members happen to be joining.

I'm playing on a different realm, but I only have one buddy I'm playing with atm.

We need a guild leader type personality to make us a proper [H] guild, no offense to the SaF people.

Well I just created Hard Gamers Guild (HGG) if anyone's interested. It's just for having fun and bullshitting with fellow [H] members.

I'm "Mylittlepwnies" in game so just msg me and I'll send an invite.

[F8];1039107627 said:
I'm playing on a different realm, but I only have one buddy I'm playing with atm.

Me exactly.

If people start building side-long guilds, then the whole purpose of having an [H] guild is moot and useless. Just ignore the name and join the ONE rather than making a ... civil guild war. See what I did?

I would prefer an official one as well, I'm surprised one wasn't setup months ago.

I created a HardForum guild on GW2 on Borlis Pass, that way people can be in both Smoke and Fire also. :)

PM me your username and I will send you an invite! I am pretty much on every single night lol...I will add you tonight if you PM me! We have 5 [H] members so far :) My Buddy and I are usually in the [H]ard|Gaming TeamSpeak server doing some levelling up together.

And sorry, I just saw this thread. I have been trying to get people out of the PC Gaming Forum thread.

Last edited:
I'll message you Bow when I get a chance, but between work, school, family, and the business my playtime is kinda late at night for an hour or two. My character's name is Dilanius btw...

Bow, I sent a pm with my char info. From what I read in your post, a group and guild are two different things. What is the difference? Is a group the same thing as a party in other MMOs?

I didn't know there were groups... are groups/guilds cross server at all? I'm on Gates of Madness with some friends

Lachry Maul usually in game, my 70+ guardian

SaF was never a H guild. We've been around since GW1 launch. I just invited some H members and it turned into this whole "SaF is the official H guild!". Really it's not! Just a laid back group of people that some H guys joined. All H members are of course welcome though.

I bought the game a while ago but haven't played much since. I believe I'm a level 14, I'll switch servers so that way I'm with you guys. I'd love to be able to play with some [H] members. I definitely need people to play with to be able to get into this game.

I purchased the game at launch and played it for a week. I haven't been on since, but I should maybe give it another shot. I should probably join a guild so I have people to play with instead of by myself.

Back