GW stale? Am I the only one?

Borealis

Limp Gawd
A few weeks ago I used to be a crack addict to this game, now suddenly playing it is like eating a moldy piece of bread.

Someone out there please tell me I'm not the only one.

To anyone thinking about buying it, you'll be lucky to get 3 months out of it.

Same here. I just log on to farm Augury Rock and then log out to play WoW. Finally jumped into the paying MMORPG :rolleyes:

Yea, it can get a bit stale once you've did the missions and what not.

i tried GW and it was fun and the graphics were pretty good. the fighting was fast paced and pretty fun with friends and being in a group. ive been playing wow ever since it came to store shelves. i still enjoy wow very much and im in an awesome guild. when i played gw it just seemed too much like a hack n slash game. dont get me wrong, wow can easily be hack n slash but i just find wow to be much more in depth and a hell of a lot more fun to play. the awesome thing with gw is that there is no monthly fee but it still doesnt compare to wow. :D

Borealis said:
A few weeks ago I used to be a crack addict to this game, now suddenly playing it is like eating a moldy piece of bread.

Yeah I am bored with it. I'll never jump into payed MMO's. Primarily because they don't interest me, but secondly I don't really have the time. So I'd never be able to get my money's worth out of it anyway.

That's pretty much like ANY game. I was addicted. Then stopped. Then went back and was hooked again.

I currently have't played any games in 2 weeks though :eek:

Borealis said:

Agreed! The graphics on the game are amazing but pretty much every level is starting to become the same old thing.

same here, I played it quite frequently for two months and now I won't touch it.

I played it right until BF2 came out. I have a lev16 that may never ascend. :( I tried to fire it up the other day, had to go take a leak, and I shut it off when I got out and played BF2. I was always an fps fan anyway, just wanted to check it out. I had fun. Too bad I didn't stick it out to level 20 and have a few PvP's... now it seems like there aren't many that want to quest, like I said I just fired it up for a bit though.

Same here OP, it's getting stale. Hell, I'm installing Diablo II right now, I'm that bored of it.

After playing EQ for like 3 years when it was still new, I learned my lesson to never ever play a pay to play. I just can't control myself!

I just recently got back into GW after losing interest for a month or so. I joined a much more active guild and even convinced my gf to get into it which put a different spin on it. It makes the game alot more fun when you have someone you know to play with. Since they added some new areas, weapons and items, its also made me want to play so I can get to those areas. I think its a pretty badass game...not to mention its free to play.

I hope you didn't expect that much content out of it with it being free to play :)

My problem with it was that I wasn't hardcore enough for my guild. I actually had a pretty active one, but every week we would have a new build needing new skills unlocked and it got a bit overwhelming. If I had 6 hours a day to play I would probably still be playing, but for now I'm looking at something a little less demanding.

Hopefully WoW will interest me enough to keep me playing without feeling like a chore every time I log in.

If your not in a guild that communicates and does more than just PVE and does some PVP that the game rox but with out guild.... BORING ! I am currently without a guild and I can't get myself to play, all I want to do is play BF2 :D

Back