Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
SWG is a nightmare, I'm one of those 6 month block players RIch said he feels sorry for.
I LOVE the no refunds policy, even though it makes zero sense, to refund me the money for the months I won't play after I cancel. Even if they bring back the old style, I won't bother coming back in, my entire guild, and all my friends quit. I have no desire to attempt to recreate the feel of playing with the same folks for 2 years+ with newbies.
SWG is an example for other developers of how NOT to manage an MMO. The game was designed around the ground up for point and click, not run and gun. The system might work had the game been deisgned around it, this new way suck.
Veteran player, hate the change. But not because I hate change, I just hate this one.