GTX 680 In Stock Thread

I'm going to give Tiger a day and if there's nothing by tomorrow I'm cancelling. There's just a lot of odd things going on over there.
Anyone know if/when Microcenter will be getting 'em? They used to have stuff at launch, but not lately. I could almost walk to one of their stores.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007KC1R3A/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

I have the slightest idea why it's not showing in the Amazon search engine...but theres a direct link

Btw I used my Chase Freedom to get 5%....I contacted support asking if they can just charge the card immediately, cuz March 31st deadline is so close...and there could be a chance the cards might not ship and get charged on my CC....the rep said its not possible to charge my CC early...they ONLY charge once the item ships

So what he recommended me doing, buy an amazon gift card (electronic) and that way, my CC gets charged immediately....I get the chase promo....and my GPUs will be in line for shipping

Nice! I just purchased a gift card, then modified my order to apply the gift card balance to ensure I get the 5%! Thanks!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Just beware, this is just an Amazon reseller-type listing. These don't actually ship from Amazon.

That's what it shows now. I actually put in my order when it said sold by/ships from Amazon LLC and it actually qualified for free super saver shipping.

shipped from newegg. thank god for free shoprunner account and thus free shipping. Can't remember the last time I paid for shipping...

Nice! I just purchased a gift card, then modified my order to apply the gift card balance to ensure I get the 5%! Thanks!

lol, I was trying to figure out how to modify my order...because at first, I bought the cards using my CC...then I purchased the gift card, after finding out that amazon support could not charge my CC early....but when I opened up my "change payment type" on the order, I couldn't figure out how to my GC

Anyway, I canceled and reordered using my GC...before I canceled though, one of my GTX 680 said it would ship 28th to 31st...So sometime next week....but too bad I canceled that order, so I probably got put back in the end of the line :(

lol, I was trying to figure out how to modify my order...because at first, I bought the cards using my CC...then I purchased the gift card, after finding out that amazon support could not charge my CC early....but when I opened up my "change payment type" on the order, I couldn't figure out how to my GC

Anyway, I canceled and reordered using my GC...before I canceled though, one of my GTX 680 said it would ship 28th to 31st...So sometime next week....but too bad I canceled that order, so I probably got put back in the end of the line :(

Aww that sucks. It took me some time to figure it out. At the bottom of your order invoice, there's a box that says apply or enter claim code here. That is where I put my giftcard code in.

Ordered my evga 680s before they sold out this morning. They just been shipped should be here on Saturday. Thanks newegg and shoprunner. ;)

Ordered my evga 680s before they sold out this morning. They just been shipped should be here on Saturday. Thanks newegg and shoprunner. ;)

Sweet, I used shop runner too, but I didn't think they did Saturday delivery. FedEx home I guess, where are you located (if you don't mind)?

Haven't gotten a shipping notice yet though, but I'm confident it'll go out today. I ordered with the late stock - about 130 pm eastern

Newegg morning order. Still in packaging. Would be fun to have for the weekend... maybe a chance still.

...did anyone notice that they all have a vga replacement only return policy? ITS A TRAP

That seems to be standard for a lot of their video cards (especially new ones). ne reason I normally prefer Amazon (that and free shipping). I ended up ordering direct from EVGA this morning. I'm going to be pissed if they come out with a lifetime warranty version in a week or so though.

Sweet, I used shop runner too, but I didn't think they did Saturday delivery. FedEx home I guess, where are you located (if you don't mind)?

Haven't gotten a shipping notice yet though, but I'm confident it'll go out today. I ordered with the late stock - about 130 pm eastern

Arizona.

anyone have any objections to a Galaxy 680? I ordered one today. I've dealt with their CS before and it was a good experience however, that was time ago.

anyone have any objections to a Galaxy 680? I ordered one today. I've dealt with their CS before and it was a good experience however, that was time ago.

Not personally, but Galaxy seems better than they used to be. EVGA has a much better warranty however.

These first round of cards are probably all the same, except for the sticker and the box.

I can't (well, I can...) believe TD ran out of orders so quickly... I guess I'll just have to wait for the eVGA FTW 4GB edition

Back