GTX 680 In Stock Thread

I can't (well, I can...) believe TD ran out of orders so quickly... I guess I'll just have to wait for the eVGA FTW 4GB edition

That's why I tend to stick with New Egg. I know that if I purchase something, it's going to be shipping out, and don't have to worry about that maybe they oversold their stock. The one time that happened to me, they emailed me and gave me the option to cancel the order, or keep the order when a new batch came in (and I believe they gave me a slight rebate).

I'm so pissed, I ordered 10 hours ago and order status is "Order Verification", the text is green, so I'm not sure what to think of this...

*edit* I guess I should stop being such a lazy tool and read the bottom of my order page. It would appear all is well. However, I made the purchase on Newegg Canada using my Blackberry... I'm fearing the worst, that being my bank has frozen the transaction..

Last edited:
I'm so pissed, I ordered 10 hours ago and order status is "Order Verification", the text is green, so I'm not sure what to think of this...

As Eriksrocks stated, you should probably call them. Unfortunately, it looks like you're going to miss out on the first round of cards, as they probably added your card(s) back to their inventory for someone else to purchase.

I'd probably also call the bank which issued your credit card to find out if for some reason it's been locked. I was fortunate enough that I found out early enough to still get a first shipment. (I missed the chance to get the EVGA cards, but as another person stated, all the cards are most likely the same anyway for the first round).

Have you checked with your CC company to make sure the payment went through? It's not atypical for such a large purchase to be flagged for confirmation by a CC company.

Edit: ninja'd

*edit* I guess I should stop being such a lazy tool and read the bottom of my order page. It would appear all is well. However, I made the purchase on Newegg Canada using my Blackberry... I'm fearing the worst, that being my bank has frozen the transaction..

I'm in the same boat. I just had a text live chat with them and they said my order was processed but they need to verify the address before it can be shipped. Weird. Oh well, hopefully, it gets updated with a tracking number by tomorrow morning. Oh, and I asked if they had any in stock, and they said they were all sold out. I then asked them, does that mean I'm out of luck? They said that since I already placed the order, they had reserved the product for me, so it should be shipped soon.

We'll see....

newegg.com has some gigabyte ones in, just ordered one. Cancelling TD now.

Will be interesting to see if they get shipped tonight...

There's a good chance. I ordered a pair of Asus 7970 DCII (that ended up being defective) from them around that time and they shipped out later that evening. Keep in mind they usually ship from CA, so it's not unusual for the truck to come between 8-9 EDT.

I dont get it...i just check my tracking and it said expected to be delivered on monday the 26? WTF? It was shipped today using shoprunner 2 day delivery....anyone else have this issue? Its shipping from Cali to Arizona....cmon newegg if i've known that i would of shipped overnight. damn it.

I dont get it...i just check my tracking and it said expected to be delivered on monday the 26? WTF? It was shipped today using shoprunner 2 day delivery....anyone else have this issue? Its shipping from Cali to Arizona....cmon newegg if i've known that i would of shipped overnight. damn it.

Two business days from Thursday is Monday. Where is the confusion?

Two business days from Thursday is Monday. Where is the confusion?

Sad, but true. This is why I was asking where you're located. The only way we would manage Saturday delivery is if they shipped them out FedEx home, which apparently they will occasionally do, depending on what's cheaper. Normally though, Saturday isn't a business day and generally doesn't count toward delivery times.

I'm sure mine's slated for Monday too

Yeah I hate waiting over the weekend for goodies to arrive. Years ago when I was at home during the day I would get excited when I even thought I heard the UPS/Fedex truck. :p

No luck with Tiger supposedly getting some in yesterday. That was just a hustle move for them to list anything as being "in stock."

Other than NewEgg, Amazon, and NCIX, who else might potentially have some? I'm going to try my local Microcenter at lunch, but I don't have high hopes.

No luck with Tiger supposedly getting some in yesterday. That was just a hustle move for them to list anything as being "in stock."

Other than NewEgg, Amazon, and NCIX, who else might potentially have some? I'm going to try my local Microcenter at lunch, but I don't have high hopes.

Call them before going to Microcenter. Usually they will have it listed on their site, and I see none right now.

Everyone interested in getting one - watch NewEgg very carefully! I've seen 1-2 cards from all of the manufacturers showing up over the last 10 minutes. I managed to snag an ASUS one and I saw Gigabyte and Zotac cards listed (briefly) as well.

^ there ya go, there is always a percentage < 100 for claimed rebates (customers not claiming and manufacturer rebate company bitches not honoring them for whatever reason they can come up with). It would be nice to think that their sales were affected by this, but since they are sold out, no such sunshine.

Like Kyle (I think) said, hope everyone noticed what PNY is doing. Now wait for the "PNY hosed me on my rebate" thread.

^ ditto Shot, just sitting here doing some [H]ard reading, hit F5 and there evga was. Now I have SLi 680 to compare to SLi 580 and we'll see what I stick with.

Still some available...

Back