GTX 680 In Stock Thread

Newegg is completely screwed up. Every time they show something is in stock and you add it to your cart it says insufficient stock. I give up, screw it. (MSI 680 this time)

The worst part is that they charge you before the product actually ships. I'm always somewhat apprehensive about ordering high demand products from newegg, I wish they were more like amazon in that respect (ie charge when it actually physically ships)

What pisses me off the most is how they charge you without knowing if it's in stock, now even if I saw one for sale I couldn't get it until my bank money is straightened out, they shouldn't charge you until they know your getting the item

^+1

EVGA, ASUS available right now on Amazon, hurry !!!

Hopefully this time my EVGA order will go through...

EVGA, ASUS available right now on Amazon, hurry !!!

Hopefully this time my EVGA will go through...

^^ just be aware its not sold by amazon, but by a 3rd party. You won't get amazon CS + returns, if that matters to you.

Newegg has started raising prices above MSRP. eVGAs are at $510 and Gigabytes are at $525.

J&R says they have EVGAs in stock right now with expected ship date of 4/2/12 (Monday)

They are charging more, $529.99, but I just ordered one more anyways. It's only $30 over launch MSRP and the shipping was free, so it's pretty much a wash since I would have paid $30 for overnight anyways.

Anyways, FYI, YMMV, etc., etc.

edit: EVGAs in stock - ship 4/2

I can't believe this card is this rare! I'm not ordering from Amazon because there is no telling when they will be getting more, my luck I'll be #501 in line with shipments of only 50 a week,LOL

Oh wow! I only saw the post about it already being in packaging, gawd that's horrible what they did! I hope you get one soon :)

I hope so too! I'm really wanting one BUT I'm not spending over the MSRP for one, heck if I'm going to do that I would rather wait and get an aftermarket design and with all these places charging $550.00 to $800.00 makes me sick

I hope so too! I'm really wanting one BUT I'm not spending over the MSRP for one, heck if I'm going to do that I would rather wait and get an aftermarket design and with all these places charging $550.00 to $800.00 makes me sick

yep. waiting for the lightning version myself.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind spending over the MSRP but it needs to be for a reason, not just because it's a rare product now, I didn't jump the Wii bandwagon when people were selling them for $1,000 so I'm not doing it for this! LOL

I really appreciate the heads up on Newegg but they pissed me off too much today, my luck the same exact thing will happen to me again and I'll have $1,000 floating around... I'll keep an eye on EVGA website

I can't wait to see what the aftermarket cooled cards will be like.

MSI lightning 680, I want.

Yeah, I've never seen anyone on the evga forums complain about ordering and it getting cancelled, so I think you're good.

Edit: Anyone want to buy a new Galaxy GTX 680 that arrives on Monday? :)

You have to do the confirmation via email etc, but it's too late now. Btw, their in stock notifications actually work...

I got the standard version, I also just called EVGA and they said that if a buyer gets a order # then you made it! They said they only sell to whats in stock

Newegg has way too many pissed off customers including me over this matter, I wouldn't advise anyone to try to get one unless you don't mind having $500.00 tied up for 3-5 days if they void the order on you. It's just not worth it. Newegg is letting numerous orders go through with only 1/8th stock

Back