• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

GTX 580 Refurb $399

If you want a 580, I would suggest you buy those now. 580 will be EOL soon.
 
-RX P/N= 90 warranty from EVGA.

Buying used means no warranty technically since once the card has transferred hands there is no more warranty. But that doesn't stop everyone from gaming the system.
 
-RX P/N= 90 warranty from EVGA.

Buying used means no warranty technically since once the card has transferred hands there is no more warranty. But that doesn't stop everyone from gaming the system.

Unless you buy from a regular on the forums. I helped someone rma an EVGA card that they bought from me a good couple of years beforehand.

That said I wouldn't buy a used EVGA card, not for $400 bucks at least.
 
There is the $19.99 one year extended warranty option if you are on the fence about purchasing and worried about the 90 day warranty.
 
Can get the new galaxy that comes with an accelero heatsink for $435 after MIR.

Dunno that I would call this hot.
 
Can get the new galaxy that comes with an accelero heatsink for $435 after MIR.

Dunno that I would call this hot.

350 AC instantly != 435 after waiting months for a rebate and a higher outlay.
 
350 AC instantly != 435 after waiting months for a rebate and a higher outlay.

Even without rebate only $50 more for 3 year warranty and a $60 cooler is still a better deal.

If you go the newegg business route for the extra $50 off the deal is a bit better. I have still seen better deals in the FS section lately. I just saw a 580 with a water block for under 400.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top