GTC 2018 Live Keynote

Definitely a solid point. I think that not having Titan V availability is probably a bigger issue for this market than it is for gamers. If you had to get a budget approved to pick up one of these to test with, then the price doubles to what you had budgeted for, and isn't available when your budget becomes available, there could be real missed opportunities there. A gamer can find something else to buy, hold onto what they already have, or decide to just drop more money if they find something they can afford.

Complete agreement. Nvidia is pretty much staking the future of their company on the integration of the GPU into all innovative computer tech. Without boots on the ground doing the hard work of working, coding, testing, building on their hardware everyday, that's not going to happen.

Sounds to me like gaming cards are no longer a priority. They would rather save the world.

Sounds to me like gaming cards are no longer a priority. They would rather save the world.

More like GTC is never really the place to announced gaming card. Last time they announced Pascal gaming was at DreamHack at Austin, Texas around May 7, 2016.

ok, i've been at work all day and i am "cringe* waiting for the replay to be available,.. but, i'm not hearing any talk about gay, i mean Raytracing?? wasn't that the big news last week?

I'll just leave this here with a note that it's cheaper than two gp100s:

attachment.jpg

I love around the 2 hour 3 minute mark, "The path to billions" . . . .miles that is. Sure buddy, sure.

Back