Greatest Troll Ever?

reminds me on the prank yale pulled on harvard a while back
we+suck.jpg

Every time I see that damn face I want to toss the monitor out the window.

I feel the same way... what the hell is the fascination with that damn face? It's not funny, it's not cute, it's just hideous and doesn't even convey the joke it's supposed to tell.

It's like, "I pay too much for my computer and internet access to look at this bizarro ugly crap."

I think that was this last weekend in some turkish stadium after they banned flares from soccer.

I feel the same way... what the hell is the fascination with that damn face? It's not funny, it's not cute, it's just hideous and doesn't even convey the joke it's supposed to tell.

It's like, "I pay too much for my computer and internet access to look at this bizarro ugly crap."

u%20mad%20bro.jpg

Now that this has become so incredibly popular, maybe the kiddies will stop using it as an excuse every damn this they do.

Make sense.

-Flares get banned.
-Show up at a match with a trollface banner and a bunch of flares.
-Problem?

It reminds me for the not funny comedian Brian Regan - he tells a joke, makes a face, people laugh... makes me want to punch his not funny ass in the face. :D

Yeah, flares are a controversial display item in soccer. A bunch of fellow Portland Timbers fans got a temporary ban for a display at the last match of the season last year in Salt Lake City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ4Qk7IuNk0

The issue is that, by and large, the people who use flares tend to be the serious supporters - who know how to do so safely; yet they are banned completely.

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Yeah, flares are a controversial display item in soccer. A bunch of fellow Portland Timbers fans got a temporary ban for a display at the last match of the season last year in Salt Lake City.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ4Qk7IuNk0

The issue is that, by and large, the people who use flares tend to be the serious supporters - who know how to do so safely; yet they are banned completely.

If they were doing it safely, they'd be 100ft away from anything flammable. You know, like paper, hair spray on the person 12 inches in front of them, clothes, etc... It's only going to take one venue with the same sound insulation as "The Station" to have another Great White incident.

It's like you're pitching for the home run derby, and you're trying to get it just right for the troll to swing for the stands.

So much win

Baseball is quite boring most of the time, but golf is the worst.

There it is. Soccer is boring but the players are in ridiculous shape. Baseball is boring and the players are at least on steroids to give the impression they need to be in shape. Golfers are pretty much worthless in the physical fitness department masking no chance that they need to be in any shape by having someone else carry around their equipment and even help them do their job.

Ahhh, soccer, the game so incredibly boring to watch that the crowd itself is more entertaining than the game.

Ahhh, soccer, the game so incredibly boring to watch that the crowd itself is more entertaining than the game.

the only? :confused:

Haven't you ever heard or baseball, or nascar, or that cricket game, or tennis, or golf, or...

morganfreemanhemad.jpg

I didn't say it was the only one ;)

The rest of the world needs to wake up and realise the most entertaining game to watch is Aussie rules football :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-PFRrJQtew

Still looks like a bunch of guys not really being hurt fighting over some unimportant thing. :p

Need to make the rules different every time. Every sport fails because it's the same game and the same thing over and over and over. Theres no finality, just endless monotonous repitition of something barely intresting to begin with. So by the time season 2/3/13405 comes around its beyond tedious.

Need to give them all fist spikes and have a designated chainsawer and have the endzone behind the "claymore zone"... Something kind of like chaos league/blood bowl...but with more variation. Gah where is all the futuristic sports so many authors promiced! :D

Back