Grand Theft Auto V

Can someone PM me how to get past the Assassinate the Target? It's where you have to either snipe the target or use a bomb without being spotted. Its by the hotel and you are in a parking garage.

I am sick of trying.

Can someone PM me how to get past the Assassinate the Target? It's where you have to either snipe the target or use a bomb without being spotted. Its by the hotel and you are in a parking garage.

I am sick of trying.

I did it on a motorcycle.

arrive, shoot the target, get on the bike and haul ass away.

easy enough :)

I'm still trying to get the LSPDFR mod to work. Will figure it out soon though. (For those who don't know what the mod is, it will let you play as a police officer)
Watched some of the Youtube videos of it and with that and other mods, it looks like it could be real fun. :cool:

More like The Puddles of V

literally every clip in the video

puddles

sunny day at the beach

puddles.

everywhere.

Kinda thread necro, but I installed this mod and started playing a bit.

Yeah puddles, water everywhere. There is water on everything, and I am not sure why. Out in the desert everything is wet, on a bright sunny day. Apparently the guy that made this mod like things that are wet.

Rolled it back.

There's a new DLC coming out on Tuesday. Executives and other criminals. Mansions, new apartments, yachts and some new mechanics. Looks cool, but probably going to cost multiple millions/10's of millions.

How is the multiplayer? I loved the Single Player campaign. I beat it then ended up uninstalling the game and never trying the MP.

MP is quite dead on PC. You might come across some hacker in an indestructible jet flying around with god mode hacks obliterating everybody else..

That said I'm happy they fixed the car damage flicking problems I complained about pages back. No more flicking here on my SLI setup.

I just picked this up. I haven't had much time to play it yet so I'm not very far into it. So far though I've laughed my ass off quite a bit while playing it.

I just picked this up. I haven't had much time to play it yet so I'm not very far into it. So far though I've laughed my ass off quite a bit while playing it.

I played it when it first came out on the PS3. One of my favorite games of that generation, if not my most favorite. I envy you, I wish I was able to experience the game again for the first time. Enjoy!

MP is quite dead on PC. You might come across some hacker in an indestructible jet flying around with god mode hacks obliterating everybody else..

That said I'm happy they fixed the car damage flicking problems I complained about pages back. No more flicking here on my SLI setup.

MP is definitely not dead. Hackers are there sure, but its not as widespread as it used to be and its very very active with lots of fun players.

I played it when it first came out on the PS3. One of my favorite games of that generation, if not my most favorite. I envy you, I wish I was able to experience the game again for the first time. Enjoy!

Grabbed it on PC. It runs pretty good at 4k. Odd thing though is that it's really slow in the menus. Fast in the game, slow as shit on menus. Weird.

I've seen several youtube vids for this game - but just bought it Friday.

I started Story Mode (first mission) and have to play as an asshole gangster who I totally hate.

I tried to do some "street racing"and could only play MP (as far as I can tell).

I just want to ride dirt bikes - is this something I can do SP or WTF?

I've seen several youtube vids for this game - but just bought it Friday.

I started Story Mode (first mission) and have to play as an asshole gangster who I totally hate.

I tried to do some "street racing"and could only play MP (as far as I can tell).

I just want to ride dirt bikes - is this something I can do SP or WTF?

You can... buy a dirt bike from the phone?
I think there are cheat codes for spawning stuff...

You dont wanna do MP?
I would just start GTAO, if I was you. If you start 'Invite only mode', nobody can mess with you, and you just pick your races and missions from your phone. Nobody can mess with you in YOUR world. Races and missions will all have real people with you. If you quit, it will send you back to your world, with no one.

You have to create a new character, so its like starting the game all over again. You don't ever have to go back to SP, in fact. And your character is a mute so, no gangster.

The single player in this game is fantastic. The MP however is absolutely god awful. It's near impossible to play with friends on a single server. Games are full of hackers that kill you instantly and make the game no fun. It's horrendous how hackers ruin MP...

Avoid Multiplayer unless you like chaotic pvping with assholes modding the game with GOD mode.
Why pvp when you can't be killed or harmed.. that's just fucking stupid.
All these 5 year old assholes modding the shit out of the game and Rockstar is doing jack all about it.
It's pointless to do missions when someone can drop 100million cash on you instantly :/
I regret pre-ordering them game :(

The single player in this game is fantastic. The MP however is absolutely god awful. It's near impossible to play with friends on a single server. Games are full of hackers that kill you instantly and make the game no fun. It's horrendous how hackers ruin MP...

Just do a Friends Only session for MP if you're wanting to play with friends.

Haven't played GTA Online in like 6 months.

Wow! They've added a ton of crap.

Players can buy a massive yacht and also a minigun stationed to their car??? When did this happen? So much fun.

Haven't played GTA Online in like 6 months.

Wow! They've added a ton of crap.

Players can buy a massive yacht and also a minigun stationed to their car??? When did this happen? So much fun.

I haven't even gotten into the MP at all. I've just been playing the single player game. So far it's excellent. I've laughed my ass off a ton at the story and it's characters. I've also rather enjoyed replacing the in-game cars with real cars.

Avoid Multiplayer unless you like chaotic pvping with assholes modding the game with GOD mode.
Why pvp when you can't be killed or harmed.. that's just fucking stupid.
All these 5 year old assholes modding the shit out of the game and Rockstar is doing jack all about it.
It's pointless to do missions when someone can drop 100million cash on you instantly :/
I regret pre-ordering them game :(

Invite only session.
I have over 300 hours in GTAO, hackers hang out in freemode. Invite only and choose your missions from your phone. No hackers.

I haven't even gotten into the MP at all. I've just been playing the single player game. So far it's excellent. I've laughed my ass off a ton at the story and it's characters. I've also rather enjoyed replacing the in-game cars with real cars.

And anyone who has seen the masterpiece movie "Heat" will definitely love this game.

OMG, I hate my ghetto repo character & this whole world...
~ actually, the world is amazing, I am just not a fan of criminals.

I tried starting several online games just to ride dirt bikes, fly helicopters, skydive but it makes me do a some mission to catch some prescription drugs - which I tried to skip repeatedly, but nope.

I see all of this stuff on youtube, but I can't do any of it in this game... YET.

Invite only session.
I have over 300 hours in GTAO, hackers hang out in freemode. Invite only and choose your missions from your phone. No hackers.

This is the only way to do it otherwise it's hopeless and it's a shame Rockstar has let that happen.

RE: "...choose your missions from your phone."

How? I don't want missions, I just want to free roam - ride MX, ATV & fly around in helo's & planes.

RE: "...choose your missions from your phone."

How? I don't want missions, I just want to free roam - ride MX, ATV & fly around in helo's & planes.

I think that in order to start an invite only session, you have to do it from the single player menu. If you're already online and in a public session, you'll have to jump to single player first.

Then you can free roam all you want.

I think that in order to start an invite only session, you have to do it from the single player menu. If you're already online and in a public session, you'll have to jump to single player first.

Im going have to try this, I just want to explore without getting killed

Correct. Always the best way to do it.

Back