GPU-Z Released

Scotty_SFF

Gawd
You've all seen CPU-Z now get information about your GPU

edit: updated to 0.0.7
Download linky

Edit: a screenshot
776kp4.jpg

Didn't work for my IBM desktop here at work, I'll have to try it out at home.

Seems to work fine for me in Vista 64-bit, but the Shader clock is wonky. Also, have two different NV cards in my box (to run quad displays) and it identified both correctly.

Seems to display default 3d freqencies on my 7900gs, not current frequencies like cpu-z. Also the shader clock is listed as 20mhz.

It worked fine for me but it didn't display all the information for me. It didn't give me any values for texture and pixel fillrate for example.

Works fine here on the Ati X1400 based notebook running Vista Ultimate 32bit and the wifes machine running a cut down Nvidia 6100 card under XP Sp2.

tried the latest version... no explanation as to why it crashes... maybe cause my video card is overclocked? I'll try again

Instant crash here too. Using Vista 32 bits. This will certainly be a nice utility once it's a bit older.

The download won't even work for me. Weird (downloads the .exe but the .exe crashes before I can even install).

:mad:

0.0.3 runs on:

- IGP6150 with integrated graphics
- ATI xPress200 series chipset with integrated graphics
- nVidia nF4 chipset with a 6600
- nVidia nF4 chipset with a 7300GS

All had wonkey shader information.

Works fine for me on my system in my sig and XP Pro SP2 as well as Vista 64 home premium.

Shader info has to be wrong (40 mhz) and not sure if the rest is correct as I don't remember all the exact specs for my card.

Screen =)

gpuzscreen.jpg

Cool, all my PCs are based on the first 2 chipsets listed (nVidia 6150 & ATI 200)

0.0.3 runs on:

- IGP6150 with integrated graphics
- ATI xPress200 series chipset with integrated graphics
- nVidia nF4 chipset with a 6600
- nVidia nF4 chipset with a 7300GS

All had wonkey shader information.

Crashes on my Laptop with Geforce Go5200 I'll try it when i get home on a more modern computer.

I'm looking forward for this to be working right. Could save a lot of time trying to identify gfx in friends comps.

downloaded just now at home and it opens but im missing:
ROPs
Shaders
Pixel Filrate
Texture filrate
Bus width
Bandwidth

Works for me and the shader is correct for my OC.

P.S. It lists my Dell 2407WFP as unknown under "Display"

Runs fine in Vista Ultimate 32bit. Shader display is off by 100mhz or so though.

gpuz.jpg

Is there any use/features of this program that rivatuner doesn't already provide?

Crahes on XP Pro using an 8600GT M in my MBP.....sux....I was wanting to use this too.

I have two 8800 ultra's in SLI and SLI is enabled, but GPU-Z says SLI is disabled. Is anyone else running SLI getting the same reading?

Back