GPU-Z Released

0.5 ver is out and it doesnt crash anymore. yay

holy i have never seen this many version of software released in a row in my life :)

i don't think he is sleeping

v0.0.5 is still working foe and now shows all vid card info

Runs in Vista x64, but it says that SLI is off (It's on) and that my cores are 700MHz and 713MHz, with 800MHz/816MHz GDDR3... The cores on a stock 7900GTX should be 650MHz, not that I'm complaining if they overclocked themselves and are stable but still... I'd like to know that they got overclocked. It's also reporting different bandwidth for each card.

I'm having an issue with ver .5 now, my vid card is only detected about half the time.

Edit: I'm using winxp 32bit btw

Version 0.0.5 works for me, running Vista 32-bit and an nVidia 6600GT

I just downloaded it for the first time and 0.0.5 is working good on Vista x64 and a 7600GT.

I hope it doesn't turn into a bloated tool. The one page info display is pretty nice.

0mhz.jpg

0mhz memory! :eek:

:rolleyes:

instant crashing for me too. XP32 GF6800

First I get a DEP warning, once I tell windows to add GPUz to the don't DEP list it splats on me.

All versions have worked for me, but the first release the logo was nVidia for my ATI card :rolleyes:

There is data missing from a couple of sections though. (Shader, Revision and Display) The driver version doesn't state the catalyst driver set.
Thuis, not sure if the other info is accurate. I think once everything has been sorted the offical release should be good. (version 1.0)

3,5, and 6 all worked for me except for not listing my display. I see 6 removed the display... :D

I have tried all versions, none of them work. I think it is because the program doesn't support ATI 9200 graphic card

I didn't know the X1300 (in my Inspiron E1505) had only a 32-bit memory bus... 2.7GB memory bandwidth for the major lose, no wonder Halo and Republic Commando barely run. :mad:

Just tried it at work on my system that has a 6600 in it, running XP. It identified most things correctly, but couldn't identify memory clock speeds at all. They all listed 0MHz.

Oh, and that was using 0.0.6.

Vista64, fully patched.
163.69 drivers.

runs smooth, however, doesn't show SLI enabled............

Still showing the wrong clocks, and SLI isn't right either....

Hoping for improvements, keep up the effort!

Back