GPU server down?

wingding

Limp Gawd
I just noticed that my gpu's haven't been getting any work for like the last hour. Anyone else noticed this or did my system take a dump? :eek:

I just noticed that my gpu's haven't been getting any work for like the last hour. Anyone else noticed this or did my system take a dump? :eek:
I can confirm this. The assignment server reports no work servers are currently available. I've already sent a couple emails to a few Pande Group members.

yeah, my GPU2 clients are fine.. the problem is related to Fermi units as far as I can tell.

Ahhh ok. I didn't know what he was running, I been out of the loop for a while now.

I can confirm this. The assignment server reports no work servers are currently available. I've already sent a couple emails to a few Pande Group members.

Excellent...not that it's down, but knowing that I'm not the only one. Thanks for the confirmation.

interesting, doesn't show any of the gpu servers down. though it does show that there are 2 gpu servers that will run out of WU's within the next 8 days.

interesting, doesn't show any of the gpu servers down. though it does show that there are 2 gpu servers that will run out of WU's within the next 8 days.
Yeah, it's an AS issue.. not a WS issue.

Vijay Pande says this should be resolved soon.

If the SMP servers go down I'll nearly have my entire farm doing nothing but guzzling idle electricity.

Right now I have two uniprocessor clients and three fermi clients sitting idle.

I just received new GPU work here.

Just lost a WU and I'm not getting anything on my regular cpu client.

Nothing off of GPU2 or uniprocessor for pretty much the last day :-/
*restarts GPU2* oh look it's magically working again
*restarts uniprocessor clients* ugh... still not working

Back