GPU of PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varmint said:
Oh right, I misread it. You're still wrong though - high end PC gamers play at 1680 x 1050 or higher at 60-90 FPS. The 360 and PS3 are mostly running at 1280 x 720 at 30 FPS. That's 1/4 the rendering output.

Oh yea, totally.
I'm not gonna say otherwise. However the PS3 in about a year will be probably around $500 (the 60GB one). That's amazing value for a blu-ray player, linux machine, game machine, etc etc.

Also, there's the PS3 exclusive titles. The PC will probably never see MGS4, GT5, FFXIII. Being able to play those series alone makes it worth it. But hey, it's worth it to me, it may not be to someone else.

That's_Corporate said:
Oh yea, totally.
I'm not gonna say otherwise. However the PS3 in about a year will be probably around $500 (the 60GB one). That's amazing value for a blu-ray player, linux machine, game machine, etc etc.

Also, there's the PS3 exclusive titles. The PC will probably never see MGS4, GT5, FFXIII. Being able to play those series alone makes it worth it. But hey, it's worth it to me, it may not be to someone else.

Getting a blu ray player is not "Value" they are gouging the shit out of everyone with Blu ray prices. In a year im sure Blu-ray players will be cheaper if they even still exist.

As far as exclusive titles you forget there are probably more exclusive titles for the computer than consoles. Look at all the RTS games that will never see a console, On top of that all the MMO's that will never see a console being as how WoW just hit 7 million subscribers thats pretty hard to ignore.

Metal gear solid 1 and 2 where both ported to the PC as well as a couple FF games who knows maybe Konami and Square Enix will tap into compter gaming again.

GreenMonkey said:
Agreed

Only little teenybopper kids use the word gay like that. So the PS3 is homosexual, eh? It only wants to have sex with its own gender? Please enlighten me how this can be.

Actually it was implying that only a homosexual would buy a gaystation.

Rasha said:

Are you a goddamned idiot? Quit writing this kind of shit on the forums. Just because you have some sort of opinion doesn't mean you have to call everyone a homosexual who likes that system, neither do you have to call them gay. I for one would not buy a ps3, but I wouldn't talking shit about it either.

Grow up or get the fuck out.

Rasha said:

Well, i am not gay and own a PS3. The PS3 is the first console I have ever obtained. I purchased it because I wanted to enjoy blue ray movies and surf the internet in my living room on my large screen TV. I am also interested in what the future holds for this device regarding gaming. I admit that i have not even turned it on yet but I am pretty sure doing so will not change my sexual orientation. :rolleyes:

Rasha said:
Does this apply for Log Cabin Republicans as well as just your ordinary liberal gays?

w1retap said:
Does this apply for Log Cabin Republicans as well as just your ordinary liberal gays?
i dont think a political affilation would have any impact on someones status ?

Rasha said:
i dont think a political affilation would have any impact on someones status ?
How would being gay impact whether somone buys a particular console or not? If we are getting technical here, we might want to narrow it down.

Rasha said:
well its a gaystation because it is absolutly obvious that the only people who would buy one, are people who believe in hype and or use emotions to make decisions so i figure if they were a man they'd be a little limp wristed hense the term gaystation since based on what it currently offers you can't use any sort of logical decision making processes in your decision to purchase one

but i'm just kidding on all of it outside the original reasons why i wouldn't buy one just figured i'd try to get people to relax a little bit and chid some folks into taking it less seriously :0

please read the above, then add it together with a theory i have right or wrong: There are two ways people act, like a man or like a woman (in the traditional roles sense) what their sexual status actualy is, is irrelevent. so by calling it a gaystation i was argueing that only someone who made their decisions using emotions (like a woman traditionaly) would buy one, and if that person was a man he would be gay, hense the term gaystation (since the overwhelming majority of gamers are male), but agian if you read the bottom of the earlier post you would know none of this is serious, its simply this topic has already gone so far off thread i wanted to see how many people i could piss off and if i could hijacked an already offtopic thread,

which i have now sucessfuly done, thankyou everyone for entertaining me, have a nice day :)

p.s. my evil motives did not exist until people started taking it too seriously

Rasha said:
please read the above, then add it together with a theory i have right or wrong: There are two ways people act, like a man or like a woman (in the traditional roles sense) what their sexual status actualy is, is irrelevent. so by calling it a gaystation i was argueing that only someone who made their decisions using emotions (like a woman traditionaly) would buy one, and if that person was a man he would be gay, hense the term gaystation (since the overwhelming majority of gamers are male), but agian if you read the bottom of the earlier post you would know none of this is serious, its simply this topic has already gone so far off thread i wanted to see how many people i could piss off and if i could hijacked an already offtopic thread,

which i have now sucessfuly done, thankyou everyone for entertaining me, have a nice day :)
Actually, I was being sarcastic as well if you couldn't tell because I injected fake political stereotypes.

But, since you you are trying to explain what you meant, you are actually being serious about portraying stereotypes and womanizing. In a professional environment, that carries a hefty fine, or even jailtime for being demeaning to women and homosexual males. Anyhow, there are millions just like you, and this will probably perpetuate until the world stops spinning.

Answer this: If a man's wife was being tortured in front of him, and he had a gun at his disposal to shoot the torturer, would he not pull the trigger based on any emotion whatsoever, or would he be a super awesome macho Last Action Hero style man and go save the day first elsewhere before he saved his wife?

uhh i dont get exactly what your asking, if your asking if your saving your wife outways saving a city for example, i would say no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back