GPU Folding?

Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
32
Hey, just started with team 33 for folding and was wondering how to best go about running this.

I followed the stickied guide for setting up a SMP client, its currently off and running. But there isn't much information on setting up a GPU folding?


I have:
Phenom II x4 965
4 gb ram
Radeon 5870


Any assistance would be appreciated
 
TBH its not really worth it to run ATI GPUs for F@H. There are some other DC projects that are better for ATI.
 
Ya, he hit the nail on that one, good call
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
The 5870 is good for 4k-5k PPD. That's really not that bad. Run the environment variables and it won't impact your smp that much. I wouldn't run gpu folding with less than a 5870, but a 5870 is worth it in my opinion.
 
Glad to have you as part of the [H]ard Folding Team #33. Always nice to see some new members participating... ;)
 
The 5870 is good for 4k-5k PPD. That's really not that bad. Run the environment variables and it won't impact your smp that much. I wouldn't run gpu folding with less than a 5870, but a 5870 is worth it in my opinion.


Run the who with the what? :confused:
 
Back
Top