GPU 1797

SatTech

2[H]4U
Anyone seen these? HFM.NET doesn't seem to know anyting about it. Current TPF is 24 minutes on a 280GTX. Stanford says they're worth 412 or 435 points.

TPF of 24 minutes is REALY slow, especially for a unit only worth 400 something points...

try refreshing the projects from stanford its in one of the menu tabs at the top just cant remember which one it is since i havent installed HFM after reinstalling windows 7 and i havent been folding in about 2 weeks..

but as for the project thats kind of an odd number to use.. most have been in the p5000 or higher range for the gpu client for a while now.. if its running on the gpu 2 client makes me wonder if they screwed up and released a gpu3 WU on the gpu2 client.. since the 24 minute TPF pretty much matches the avg for the gpu3 client on the GTX200 series cards..

Downloading the projects from Stanford does nothing. Client type is Unknown, Core is Unknown, but the log file shows it as a0. This is the GPU2 client.

I know it's not good for science, but I'm gonna flush this one since I'm at 17% and still have over a day left.

Well, flushed it and picked up a ProtoMol unit (10016) Core version 25. This is running 12TPF. I'm hoping they've instituted some bonus system on the GPU side, cuz 141 PPD on a 280GTX sucks. I'll let this one run, cuz I don't want to flush another WU. Anybody have any insight on these WUs? I've got a pair of 295s all working on 5xxx units, but production is way off on that machine also. 3 of the 4 clients are showing under 4000 ppd, when they usually run 7-8000 ppd. Looks like today is gonna suck for points...Oh well.

as far as i know if there ends up being a bonus system it will only be used on the gpu3 client.. last i remember the WU's that came up as A0 months ago never completed.. they would always fail.. so it was probably a smart idea to flush the file.. i guess i can turn on the gpu client and see what it gives me even though it will only be running for a few hours today since i need to pack all my systems up..

nice!

What's your water cooling system like?

Two independant loops. GPU loop is a 480 rad. It was supposed to be set up for 3 280GTXs, but I never bought the 3rd 280, and 1 of the 2 that I have gave up it's life for the cause before I got it under water. So I'm way over radiated for just a single 280GTX, but I have alot of room to grow. I shouldn't have any problems putting a couple 4xx cards in there in the future. CPU loop is a triple rad with a Swiftech GTZ CPU block, and Bitspower MOSFET and NB/SB block on a Rampage II Extreme motherboard.

Anyone seen these? HFM.NET doesn't seem to know anyting about it. Current TPF is 24 minutes on a 280GTX. Stanford says they're worth 412 or 435 points.

TPF of 24 minutes is REALY slow, especially for a unit only worth 400 something points...

Info here

I haven't seen a 1797 on a GPU client.

Stanford has that number listed as a classic (CPU) work unit. Dunno what's going on here. :D

well ive run the gpu client for about 8 hours now havent seen a single one of these WU's.. been stuck with 6606 after 6606 WU's all day..

Back