Google Wave invites

I got everyone on the first page.

I actually ended up with 20 invites - last one is for my wife. ;)

4059298877_26c5c31a86_o.png

If someone stresses about their e-mail in the image, PM me, and I'll pull it.

[H]appy|Waving!

Darakian on the gmail
I'm not sure my post has been approved yet >_>

whew, 2nd to last on the list. Thank you Down8! Thank you very much!

If anyone has one and needs a Google Voice invite, PM me. [not going to post email on a page visible to spammers]

John.h38 + gmail.com

I can give you a bit-HDTV.com invite

jbrutcher (at) gmail (dot) com

if someone else happens to get some invites to share I'd like one.

if anyone has an invite
please at

swaneon at Gmail dot com
i have some private torrent sites
thanks!

Down8, my email is on the list in the image, but I didn't receive anything. Does it work like you just nominate us and Google invites us?

Down8, my email is on the list in the image, but I didn't receive anything. Does it work like you just nominate us and Google invites us?

From what I understand, Google only sends out the invites once or twice a week, and I keep seeing mention of Mondays a lot so, perhaps tomorrow a lot of folks will get 'em. If anyone has one I wouldn't mind checking it out myself.

sub.genius AT cox.net

Thanks

i have google voice invites if anyone wants them :D

but i would like a google wave if anyone has a spare one

[email protected]

thanks

hmm if i get a invite who can i really talk to? nobody that I know has google wave can you send regular emails?

Last edited:
ok guys seriously i dont think anyone from this thread has gotten an invite.

I KNOW we can do better. you get 8 invites. if you get an account here, just give one back thats all thats required.

this is the [H]

i know we can do better than this. ill glady give some out once i get an account, im pretty damn sure we can get most of the [H] invited if we work together on this one.

Did you read the top part of the image?
ok guys seriously i dont think anyone from this thread has gotten an invite.

I KNOW we can do better. you get 8 invites. if you get an account here, just give one back thats all thats required.

this is the [H]

i know we can do better than this. ill glady give some out once i get an account, im pretty damn sure we can get most of the [H] invited if we work together on this one.
Read the image - the invites don't go out immediately. Also, I thought you had to serve more than a year to get your Rah-Rah [H] cheerleader outfit...?
That's because THIS ISN'T AN INVITE THREAD, for one reason. There is one in the HotDeals area where this sort of thing belongs, so... take the discussion there and you might have better luck with invites.

Pretty simple stuff, man.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1463177
Looks like the threads are combined now.

I'd really appreciate a google wave invite, or google voice, or both as I need both ;)

travismcdonald at gmail dot com

Hey, I asked for an invite on page 3. :confused:
Can I have one?

JeffPhillips32 AT g---mail---com

I signed up for it yesterday and got my invite today. Soooo if you guys are really hurting for an invite, just sign up for it.

Thanks for the invite, man! Everyone who got in, when you get invites pick up a few here!!!

Back