Google Wave invites

Yeah. Totally looking for some Google wave love. I was (more than likely) the last person on the planet to get a gmail invite, so if I could be hooked up a bit sooner with wave I'll be very glad to [H] any and all that come my way as the roll out continues.

Good now, thanks!

Last edited:
did someone send out invites for another site? bc i got one randomly for a site they apparently wont let me post on here starts with a L

If anyone still has invites, I'd really appreciate if I got one! I'd be sure to donate back to the thread whenever I receive invites, thanks!

s.chandeep @ gmail . com

Would absolutely love one, I'm in web development if it matters.

mattjbak at gmail dot com

Thanks!

*edit*

OK I'm going to reply to as many of the PMs as possible with invites I have left, sorry If I run out before I get to the end of the list :)

No more PMs please :)

*edit*

OK i've sent out about 20 invites no more left, if I get anymore I will post back here.

Last edited:
I would like to try this out if anyone has an extra invite 0utsida.1 @gmail.com.

I spent my 20 initial invites and they gave me another 30 today, PM me with your email and I will give about 15-20 away to [H]ardforum members. 1 invite each.

I would go through the forum but I can't tell who's already been invited and don't want to waste them.

PM sent! :D

I'd like an invite. Jarrstin (AT) gmail DoT COM. I have an invite to Google Voice.

I spent my 20 initial invites and they gave me another 30 today, PM me with your email and I will give about 15-20 away to [H]ardforum members. 1 invite each.

I would go through the forum but I can't tell who's already been invited and don't want to waste them.

PMed :)

Back