Google reshuffles virtual assistant unit with focus on Bard A.I. technology

erek

[H]F Junkie
More focus on AI

“However, there's still a big question regarding how the technology can be used to generate revenue.

Executives have hinted at using it as a search product but Bard leads more recently tried to play down that use case to employees even as the company scrambled to respond to Microsoft's Bing Chat-GPT integration.

Google didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.”

1680147361747.png

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/29/goo...-assistant-follows-bard-launch-memo-says.html

Got to make that money! Because, you know, using all that money and resources to only better society is unfathomable.

Got to make that money! Because, you know, using all that money and resources to only better society is unfathomable.
I am not sure I fully understand the news, article feel a bit convulated to me.

But one of Google big issue it how much it could cost them (operating cost going up and loss of revenues) it is I really doubt more a survival affair than a making more profit from their current point of view.

Like the article point out:
However, there’s still a big question regarding how the technology can be used to generate revenue.

This revolution could potentially kill a lot of their ads and search revenues model (and I imagine why they are not interested to use it in search at the moment)

Has for bettering society, how working more on Bard instead of the current google assistant or payment executive team loosing someone to go to the Bard team would be specially bad or good for society

I am not sure I fully understand the news, article feel a bit convulated to me.

But one of Google big issue it how much it could cost them (operating cost going up and loss of revenues) it is I really doubt more a survival affair than a making more profit from their current point of view.

Like the article point out:
However, there’s still a big question regarding how the technology can be used to generate revenue.

This revolution could potentially kill a lot of their ads and search revenues model (and I imagine why they are not interested to use it in search at the moment)

Has for bettering society, how working more on Bard instead of the current google assistant or payment executive team loosing someone to go to the Bard team would be specially bad or good for society
The article itself was likely partially edited and authored by ChatGPT (no joke) and that’s probably why it seems wordy, verbose and also convoluted

I can't wait to see how smarmy it will get when it fucks up and I then curse at it and it then scolds me

I said it in another thread, but my workaround for that now is to verbally submit feedback and curse at it there instead :)

Google has me on a list lol

I can't wait to see how smarmy it will get when it fucks up and I then curse at it and it then scolds me

I said it in another thread, but my workaround for that now is to verbally submit feedback and curse at it there instead :)

Google has me on a list lol

It seems like an effective method if turning the feature off. The new Bing bot in Skype hasn't done anything since. Seriously, I never asked or agreed to this unsolicited discussion.
1680209383865.png

Back