3a? I hadn't heard of the a variants. Will have to read up.

I'd like to know what twisted logic they use to call TMobile's network faster than Verizon's though.

Huh? Was px3 not released on tmobile? I've been running my px2 on tmobile since the day it was released, and see absolutely no reason to pay 600+ to upgrade to the 3 for apple like minimal improvements......

3a? I hadn't heard of the a variants. Will have to read up.

I'd like to know what twisted logic they use to call TMobile's network faster than Verizon's though.

3a is their cheaper model.. same camera has the flagship model but slightly weaker cpu, etc. still not a bad deal but wish it was closer to 300 otherwise i'd actually consider it.. i'll probably just stick with my moto g5 plus til the battery shits the bed in a couple more years.

I'm still on my first gen pixel. I like my analog audio out :p
If it wasn't for the battery dying, I'd still be using my original Pixel XL.. Got a refurb Pixel 3 XL for $500. So far it's a great phone. I thought I'd miss the analog port more than I am, but I bought a nice set of bluetooth headsets and all is well so far...

If it wasn't for the battery dying, I'd still be using my original Pixel XL.. Got a refurb Pixel 3 XL for $500. So far it's a great phone. I thought I'd miss the analog port more than I am, but I bought a nice set of bluetooth headsets and all is well so far...

Mine was dying as well, but I had it replaced for $80 at YouBreakIFix (Google's authorisyed service center) and its back to being it's awesome old self.

I'll keep using this until it no longer gets security updates, then I'll try out LineageOS until the dev abandons that :p

I'll probably buy my next phone in 2022+. :p

Especially since they've announced it is getting Q.

I thought spending $650 on a phone was excessive when I bought it, but it is really paying off given how long it is staying relevant.

Back