Google gesture search for Android 2.0 +

Sixthsense

I Suck Fat Ones
Haven't seen this posted anywhere

Do you find it hard to find a contact or locate an application from a list of hundreds of items on an Android phone? Or do you find it stressful to search for an item by typing in its title while on the go?
Gesture Search from Google Labs lets you search your Android-powered device by drawing alphabet gestures on the touch screen. It allows you to quickly find a contact, a bookmark, an application, or a music track from hundreds or thousands of items, all in one place. It is fast and fun to use.
Gesture Search currently recognizes the English alphabet and requires Android 2.0 or above
Google Gesture Search for Android

The more I dig into these phones the more it seems like Andriod's OS is definitely the best offering. This is just an undeniably useful app.

Just installed this a few minutes ago and it's badass. Friggin love it. No need for launchers of any type anymore (although I still like the 2.1 launcher). Finding contacts is stupidly easy now too. Eat your heart out Apple!

Sweet, just got it through the market and am playing with it now on my Droid :D.

Thanks a lot for the post!

Upper case G is a little tough to get right, first thought it was an S, then thought it was a B. So far pretty cool, though I've customized stuff to be able to find what I need pretty quick already.

Pretty solid so far, although it could use some work on searching through bookmarks.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Only had it a couple of days on my Droid, so far it's great. Though I wish it worked like Swype so I could just swipe the persons name or the name of site, etc.

Back