good x570 board

s002wjh

Limp Gawd
any recommendation? i was plan to get gigabyte x570 aorus pro wifi, but there seem alot negative reviews? maybe due to initial release bug? what other board i should consider for $250ish?

I got Asus Prime X570-PRO at Microcenter with a huge discount few months ago. Good VRMs, Intel NIC, enough USB ports.
No complaints so far.

Asus Tuf x570
And
Gigabyte Elite Gaming (with or without Wifi)

Both have 12phase VRM and both represent the best value (on sales) in my research.

I got Asus Prime X570-PRO at Microcenter with a huge discount few months ago. Good VRMs, Intel NIC, enough USB ports.
No complaints so far.

I have one of these and it's a great board in that budget range. I picked one up for $190 from Amazon a few weeks back, and I would take it over the TUF X570 or pretty much any GB board. I had a 3900X in it and it worked great. Nothing against GB per se as they make good boards, but I just don't care for their bioses and question their bios update commitment long term.

Last edited:
I have one of these and it's a great board in that budget range. I picked one up for $190 from Amazon a few weeks back, and I would take it over the TUF X570 or pretty much any GB board. I had a 3900X in it and it worked great. Nothing against GB per se as they make good boards, but I just don't care for their bioses and question their bios update commitment long term.
Why question their BIOS updates? I get that sentiment about MSI for sure, but haven't seen it with Gigabyte? Did I miss a fiasco like when MSI originally said they wouldn't update their x370 and 350 board firmware for zen2? (They later recanted under pressure because the other vendors were updating theirs)

Why question their BIOS updates? I get that sentiment about MSI for sure, but haven't seen it with Gigabyte? Did I miss a fiasco like when MSI originally said they wouldn't update their x370 and 350 board firmware for zen2? (They later recanted under pressure because the other vendors were updating theirs)

I've seen plenty of GB boards where they only ever had a release bios and then maybe 1 update over the years. Granted they weren't their high end boards and not necessarily AM4.

Asus generally releases more frequent bios updates in my experience. Gigabyte tends to release new board revisions to fix issues.

Asus Tuf x570
And
Gigabyte Elite Gaming (with or without Wifi)

Both have 12phase VRM and both represent the best value (on sales) in my research.

is there LAN issue with Asus, I heard bad thing about Realtek LAN?

Back