good mini keyboard?

dwalx

n00b
I have been looking for a mini keyboard and i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions
nothing really special as long as it is under $50

doesn't get more mini than the DiNovo mini I believe. I think I might be picking one up this week for my HTPC

I got a mini logitech keyboard that was for the PS2 back in the FFX day's, it was pretty sweet,and i still use it on my xbox 360 to this day, it's great for typing messages and such.

it's called the logitech netplay keyboard.

that cherry is wayyyyy overpriced.
the one linked by kuyaglen is good. i've used many mini keyboards from a4tech and btc. they are both good brands.

this one is very similar but in all black, on ecost i believe its like $16 + shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823191005

ohhhhh and if you want one that looks really sweet and is also wireless check this out.
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16578

i've been trying to pull the trigger on that keyboard for like a year.
i think i will finally be going through and buying it sometime this week.

How mini? The Logitech K300 is a great smaller keyboard. Extremely quite and laptop style keys.

I really like the design of that K300, but I typically cannot stand those small arrow keys. I hadn't seen that one before though, thanks for posting it.

i prefer keyboards without the numpad. plus i dont like that style enter key on the k300.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
How mini? The Logitech K300 is a great smaller keyboard. Extremely quite and laptop style keys.

I really like the design of that K300, but I typically cannot stand those small arrow keys. I hadn't seen that one before though, thanks for posting it.

I bought one last week. It's about 3" skinnier than my G15 V2 keyboard.
and only the the Icons above the media/F Keys light up. Picture makes it look like the entire keyboard is backlit, but it is not, just has an orange backing beneath the keys.

ThreadNecro.jpg

Seriously man...5 years old? Let it die.

Back