Good games for the wife and I to play together on the 360?

Archer75

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm looking for an arcade style racing game that the wife and I can play together. I'll get it used so something that's been out a little while would be a good idea. Any recommendations? I have a 360.

You know, i'll take recommendations for any games that would be fun for two of us to play together. Used. Any genre.

Last edited:
Borderlands and L4D1&2 are great FPS to play with someone else.

I've heard good things about Blur. Kind of like Mario Kart but with real looking cars.

Castle crashers isn't a racing game but worth checking out.

I'm also looking for some non fps games for me and the wife. She didn't like borderlands :(

+1 to Blur.
Should be able to find it dirt cheap used.

Any one of the Burnout titles would also be excellent choices...again, they're all pretty dirt cheap used by now.

Also might be worth picking up Geometry Wars 2 if you don't already own it; that has some multiplayer/co-op as well.

I think Daytona USA will be released on the xbox live marketplace (if it hasn't already)...

That is a classic arcade racing game :)

The lego series (Starwars, Indiana, Batman) are also great games and can be had for pretty cheap.

^^lol,

Any of the Halo games have a co-op campain mode.

CoD MW2 has a co-op "spec ops mode," too. Better and more goal oriented than other iterations of this in the CoD franchise.

This might be an oddball out there but Beautiful Katamari. My wife and I are playing this now and enjoying it. we only have 1 controller so we haven't not tried true multiplayer but we just pass the controller back and forth and mutally enjoy everything.

It might be worth looking at Sega Rally Online Arcade. I also think Daytona USA is suppose to be rereleased as an XBLA game as well.

The woman and I tried out Dance Central last night. We quickly realized it's not appropriate for her 12 year old, but we had a lot of fun playing it!

Yes we have dance central and have enjoyed it. Will be picking up dance central 2 next month.

We did rent Blur and must say it's pretty fun. I'm going to pick up a used copy of it.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep 'em coming!

Back