Good deal on WoW gamecards at Circuit City

What a way to get the addicts going. Of course, I am one too. Freaking thanks!

That's a really good deal.

I will prolly buy 5 or 6 cards and save me 50+ dollars

Thanks...I need to buy wow and some game cards. I tried the demo and liked it...it just hard finding time to play. Also, I saw they have Quake 4 on sale for $15(Wait, I think this was BestBuy)...I should pick that up too.

I am totally chomping on this, thx OP.

On a side note, "how does one kill that which has no life?" :D

kingj said:
I am totally chomping on this, thx OP.

On a side note, "how does one kill that which has no life?" :D
Lol...I see you saw the new southpark episode. It was a good one. So, now everyone can play wow and for $10 a month using these cards.

SixFootDuo said:
That's a really good deal.

I will prolly buy 5 or 6 cards and save me 50+ dollars

Their is a coupon you can use that expires today to get a 10 buck GC if you spend over 100 dollars. Something about friends and family. It't on their website.

Thanks, OP. My roommate might be interested in this.

Nice, I may end up grabbing two at this price. I just started WoW but my first payment is due on the 20th... I was groaning about buying one card for $30, but now I can get two for only $10 more. :)

Back in stock online now.
This is a great deal on WoW cards, but don't get a bunch for the $10 off $100 deal, it expired on 10/9/2006.

I may get a bunch but I'm afraid to feed the addiction :)

defy said:
Back in stock online now.
This is a great deal on WoW cards, but don't get a bunch for the $10 off $100 deal, it expired on 10/9/2006.

I may get a bunch but I'm afraid to feed the addiction :)

i'm not trying to thread crap, just being inquizitive.... why do you have the computer you have if you play WoW? I mean, most people who play that game play it exclusively....

and last I checked, blizzard was smart enough to have allowed pretty much any vid card to run it, so why do you need 2 400 dollar ones?

where does he say wow is the only game he plays? this deal makes me want to start playing again :x nooo musttt reeesist! :p

RooK said:
i'm not trying to thread crap, just being inquizitive.... why do you have the computer you have if you play WoW? I mean, most people who play that game play it exclusively....

and last I checked, blizzard was smart enough to have allowed pretty much any vid card to run it, so why do you need 2 400 dollar ones?

It's not the only game I play, but I do :) WoW isn't too stressful graphically, so I can generally have all the settings maxed out on a 20" widescreen monitor. Raid situations in WoW with 40 players can take it's toll, though.

Honestly, I haven't really met up with a game that really challenges my hardware yet - I've mostly been playing WoW, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Beta, Battlefield 2, and Company of Heroes.

I don't really recommend people going SLI with any high end card right now - with prices and technology going as fast as they are (I probably paid twice what things cost now).

Kirika said:
circuit city near me didn't have any either.

I assumed this was an online only deal.. on the site it says 'not available for in-store pickup'.. hrm?

They were out of stock at my circuit city, but then I went to best buy and showed them CC's ad and they price matched. Got 3 of em :)

Techx said:
I assumed this was an online only deal.. on the site it says 'not available for in-store pickup'.. hrm?

My local Phoenix store had about 10 on the shelf, 5 after I left ;)

i just went to my local circuitcity and i pickedup a gamecard for 19.99
i was wondering though i forgot to ask in the store how long this price will be ??
because i might buy gamecards from now on

It ends today. Make sure to have them check the seal before you purchase them. The reason they were out of stock at my circuit city was because they all had broken seals, and the cards inside were stolen.

Back