Good cordless phone?

nightanole

[H]ard|Gawd
A bit off topic, but i need a good cordless phone with caller id. My family has been eating panasonic phones for the last 2-3 years with no luck. Gone thru 3-4 phones and just as many batteries. So now the rat shack bat in the lastest phone is dead cuz the spring loaded charger contact thingy died. And the other pan's bat is needing replacing. Does anyone know of a slighty cheap (less than $50 each) cordless phones that are dam near indestructable?

I was going to recommend Panasonic. :p
I had one and loved it. Too bad it broke when I got mad and threw it through and stepped on it. :eek:

If cordless doesn't work for you, why not consider corded? I don't think any cordless phones could be called near indestructable.

Get something in the 900 mhz range so they won't trample on your wifi signal. I've never had a cordless phone break on me, (though they do need a new battery every couple years) Stop abusing your phones! You must not love them enough if you break so many of them. ;)

I've used most of the popular brands (Sony, Siemens, Panasonic, etc.) over the years and without a doubt the best for me has been Uniden. They seem to be more durable, have a consistently good signal, and are just less flakey in general.

Back