• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Good All-Around Headset?

Orayn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 1, 2006
Messages
243
I'm looking for a headset for my new rig. I'd perfer USB over standard audio connectoins. My issue is that I don't want to spend much more than $50, but I don't want to have them feel like a compromise. Like, a set good enough to listen to music and stuff with, but one that'll also work well for voice communication in games. Something that would be good all-around. Also, a sturdy mic would make me really happy. Mine have a tendency of dying on me. :(
 
Back
Top