Okay so here are the idea's I am playing around with. My current rig (see sig) is still running strong; however, there are a few things I want to upgrade such as, video card, motherboard, and hard drive(s). So I was thinking about one of the following:
Option 1: Keep current rig and just upgrade the motherboard, video, and HDD.
Option 2: Go ahead and rebuild with SB.
Obviously option 1 is cheaper, but that's not what I am concerned about. If I did decide to go SB I'm thinking it may end up being more of a side-grade than an upgrade. What do you guys think and why? Thanks!
Option 1: Keep current rig and just upgrade the motherboard, video, and HDD.
Option 2: Go ahead and rebuild with SB.
Obviously option 1 is cheaper, but that's not what I am concerned about. If I did decide to go SB I'm thinking it may end up being more of a side-grade than an upgrade. What do you guys think and why? Thanks!